Episode 7: Strange Battles Part 2: The Demon King and The Pain Bringer

Season 1 intro:

Scene 1: (the episode begins in Steve's House, as Steve wakes up and walks down the stairs and sees his mother, as she is making morning breakfast pancakes and eggs which are his favorite in the morning...)

Steve's mom: Good morning dear!, did you get enough sleep?...

-Steve smiles and sits down-

Steve: I slept surprisingly great mom, and where's Max?...

Steve's mom: Oh, he left early for school today, you should get ready, you don't wanna be late to seeing your friends and getting that assignment done...

Steve: Your right I should get going I'll see you later and have a great first day at your new job!

Steve's mom: Thanks honey and don't forget to ask Axwell's parents if he still wants to come over and spend the night!

Steve: Okay I will!...

-Steve walks out his house and closes the door as Tikki flies out of his bag and stared at him with a disappointed look...-

Steve: Ugh, what did I do now?...

Tikki: Why did you lie to her Steve?, you know what happened the last time you broke her heart and she got akumatized...

Steve: Don't remind me like that!, I already feel guilty, and I still haven't found the confidence to tell her about what happened with Axwell at Liam's party...

Tikki: and why not?, it's not its your fault that it was a senti-monster and not him, you heard what Marinette told you, it was Felix and Skylar using you at bait for Ms. Star, and even if it was the real him he would never treat you like that and you know it...

Steve: I know Tikki, it's just how can we believe anything Marinette says, she's been hiding that Adrien is dead from her own son!, and she lied to me about the past, we can't trust her...

Tikki: Steve!, she's the guardian of course you can trust her!, and I know Marinette more than you do, she would never betray you and even if she did it's always because someone is using her just like in the past with Lila...

Steve: Speaking of Lila, why did she marry Felix in the first place and how did Skylar get a hold of the butterfly and peacock miraculous?, and how are we not assuming that she's Ms. Star?!

Tikki: First of all, Skylar is too young to be using a miraculous by herself and the last thing I remember is you telling me that Felix was using them and not her...

Steve: Oh right, sorry I almost forgot that even happened and if it happens again...

Tikki: Don't worry it won't Marinette gave me a macaroon to eat so that as long as you have the miraculous on, you'll be protected from akumatizations and other negative things..,

Steve: Wow I guess I didn't think of that, well guess I better get going to school before Max gets mad at me and teases me...

Tikki: You might wanna change your clothes first...

-Steve looks down at himself and realizes he's wearing pajamas and not school clothes...-

Steve: Ugh not again why am I so forgetful and clumsy!

-Tikki laughs at him and flies back into his bag as he runs into his house and up to the room, making the camera pan up to his balcony over his house and switching scenes...-

Scene 2: (We switch scenes to Skylar's laboratory where She and Felix are practicing using the butterfly and peacock miraculous against each other...)