Episode 2: Origins Part 2: The Talent Show Spectacular

(Editors Note: These scripts were written ages ago so if there are any punctuation mistakes or spelling mistakes in them that's why.)

Season 1 intro:

Scene 1: (The episode begins, and we are immediately taken to The school classroom as the bell rings and the students get up to leave...)

Teacher: Don't forget students!, the school will be holding its first annual talent show right here at the school!, so make sure to ask your parents for permission and don't forget to sign up!...

Max: Did you hear that Steve?

-Steve gets interrupted from his classwork-

Steve: Hmm?

Max: The school is holding it's very first talent show and we're gonna be the very first ones to sign up!

Steve: Wait What?...

Max: Come On!, Let's go!...

-Steve suddenly gets torn out of his seat and out of the classroom, into the hall and in front of the signup sheet-

Max: Come on, we haft to do this!...

-Max jumps up and down excitingly-

Steve: But we don't have any talents?...

-Max sighs-

Max: the Teacher never said anything about having one, we just haft to sign you up, so you can go on that date with Axwell tonight!..

Steve: WAIT WHAT-

Max: Dude, you don't remember Axwell literally asking you to go out yesterday?!...

Steve: No, I specifically remember him asking us both to go there and plus we don't even know if he's gonna be there!...

Max: Well, we still have to get you ready for your date tonight!, come on let's go  to your house it'll be fun! ...

Steve: fine I'm only going this once... and it's not a date!

Max: Whatever you say!...

Scene 2: (The scene switches to Axwell's room where he is brushing his teeth and looking at himself in the mirror...)

Plagg: So.., I heard you're going on a date tonight?, with lover boy?...

Axwell: Plagg, it's not a date!, it's just three friends, hanging out at an amazing talent show, and plus my mother will probably be there...

Plagg: I don't know about that sugar cube, also why aren't you fangirling over the one cheese in your life that actually cares about you?...

Axwell: Plagg, not in everything in my life is a cheese metaphor, and it's just a night of fun.., got it?...

Plagg: Fine, but you're going to regret not choosing the most amazing cheese in your life, I would....

Axwell: Whatever...

-a knock comes at his bedroom door-

-Marinette yells from outside-

Marinette: Honey, are you done yet?!, you're gonna be late!...

Axwell: Here I come Mother!...

-Axwell walks out of the bathroom opens the door gives her a smile and then gives her a big hug making them look cuter than ever-

Axwell: Thanks for helping me get ready mom....