Episode 9: Time Travel Oblivion & An All Star Team Up

(Second favorite episode script to write and this is where things finally get juicy ✨)

Season 1 intro:

Scene 1: (We start scenes as the camera pans towards Skylar's base, and we can see her transformed reading a book, and Felix walks in confused...)

Felix: What are you doing here my dear sister?, we have more important things to do then you reading a book...

Transformed Skylar: If you haft to now, I have been reading about Gabriel's plans in the past, and it seems someone from his future sent a time traveling villain into the past to fight young ladybug and cat noir...

Felix: Ah yes, that was one of Gabriel's most boring and brilliant plans yet he failed to control the villain from the future, and Bunnyx helped Ladybug and Cat Noir...

Transformed Skylar: Well I think it's time we do something of our own, I'll akumatize you and you can boost my powers so I can create a senti-monstered supervillain and akumatize an evil future Bunnyx at the same time...

Felix: and how do you plan to do that?, Bunnyx was trapped in stone thousands of years ago by dear Marinette, and there is no way of releasing her...

Transformed Skylar: That's where your wring dear brother, Gabriel wrote done in this dear journal of his, that Marinette was given a necklace that allowed her to talk to pats ladybug miraculous holders and reveal secrets thought to be lost forever...

So all we haft to do is wait and hope that dear Chronicle Bug makes the mistake of releasing Bunnyx and getting her akumatized...

Felix: I don't know about any of this Skylar, what if Gabriel or Adrien finds out we're using plans that they've used before?...

Transformed Skylar: Your so afraid of disappointment Felix, Gabriel has no reason to be mad at us for using his plans and succeeding and Adrien wouldn't mind ether...

Felix: Fine if you say so, let's just get this terrible plan of yours over with, and get the miraculouses already...

Transformed Skylar: As you say Felix...

-a white butterfly fly into her hand and she infuses them both with darkness...-

Transformed Skylar: Fly away my evil little creature and give me the power to finally complete my dreams...

-The akuma flies into Felix's tie and a purple mask appears over his face as he is engulfed in purple magic and given his powers...-

-As she touches Skylar and he transforms her into an ultimate villain...-

-We switch scenes...-

Scene 2: (We switch scenes to the French DuPont Highschool classroom with Steve and everyone else writing important information down...)

Teacher: Okay students, does everyone understand the concept of mediocre art structure and critical thinking?...

Liam: I don't know dude... isn't this a little bit much for a bunch of teenagers?

Axwell: Yeah I agree dude, why do we even haft to learn this?...

Emma: Um probably bee cause we're gonna need it sometime far into the future?..

Ryan: If anyone has a future it's definitely me...

Axwell: Haha yeah right we all now Steve is the only one here who's actually probably gonna survive high school...

-Steve blushes-

Steve: Wow thanks...

Max: Oooh someone's blushing...