Episode 10: The Reign Of Monarch Butterfly 2.0 Finale Part 1

(THE DRAMA) (also if you want me to explain the lore of the new miraculouses that are included in this universe just ask and I will provide as much non-spoiler information I can)

Season 1 Intro:

Scene 1: (We begin scenes in Marinette's room as Steve knocks on the wall and enters her bedroom section...)

Steve: Hey Marinette, you wanted to see me?

Marinette: Yes Steve, thank you for coming...

As you know ever since you used the alien miraculous to recreate the world and reverse your mistakes both the timeline and Felix have been acting strange, and with the past changed we need to be more careful than ever with our plans...

-Steve sits down confused and afraid at the same time...-

Steve: What do you mean by "our plans"?...

Marinette: Look I know this may sound crazy but ever since our mutual friend Bunnix came out of retirement and started protecting the timeline, I've been working on a plan to steal the bunny miraculous so I can spy on Ms. Star and her acolytes so we can figure out what her next plans are...

Steve: What... ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? there's no way I'm going to help you steal the bunny miraculously so you can protect your reputation and help defeat Ms. Star and become the hero...

Marinette: You do realize when you say it like that you're actually convincing yourself to help me because we'll be able to defeat Ms. Star and save the world?...

Steve: Yeah... I should have known this was going to happen...

Look Marinette I'm all  down for great ideas but this one is completely reckless, not only would you be betraying both Bunnix and Shen, but using the bunny miraculous could have an effect on the timeline and speed up your mysterious sickness...

Marinette: I know my dear, but it's the only way to protect my son from knowing the truth about his father and I, we used to work together with Felix to defeat Monarch and free Paris...

Steve: You did?, I'm sorry I had no idea, which must have felt terrible, especially now since Felix is helping another villain attack Paris!...

Marinette: Yes I know this, which is why we need a backup plan just in case Felix decides to use the peacock miraculous on his own and betray Ms. Star moth...

Steve: I agree, which is why I'm trusting you to come up with a good plan and find a way to return the miraculous when your done...

Marinette: So, you'll help me protect my family?...

Steve: Yes, and trust me when I say you're not the only one with a black edged past...

Marinette: Thank you...

Steve: So, what's your idea?...

Marinette: My plan is that all I need you to do is use the bee and the fox to miraculously create an illusion of me using the butterfly miraculously and holding you hostage so you can freeze Bunnix and Shen and take the bunny miraculously!...

Steve: Well, that sounds like a good plan but you're forgetting one thing, I can only use the venom miraculous once?, and the fox miraculous only allows me to create multiple illusions at once...

Marinette: Yeah I did think about that, which is why I'm allowing you to add onto my plans and help me come up with a plan B in case things get even worse than they already are...