Episode 8: The Mansion Party & The Masterful Team Up

(This was honestly my favorite episode script to write and I love it)

Season 1 intro:

Scene 1: ( We starts scenes inside Skylar's Lair as she is standing in front of the lairs window...)

Shadow Star: Chronicle Bug ever since you've became the holder of the miraculouses something has been different, and believe me I will find out exactly what it is....

-The lair window closes shut-

Scene 2: (We switch scenes to The Agreste Mansion's Repository...)

-Skylar in front of her sister's cryogenic pod...-

Skylar : Tonight sister our families will once again be united, as Marinette has invited our families Over to her house and I have every intention of getting back what they stole from me...

Scene 3: (We switch scenes to Inside the Graham de Vanily car. Félix is watching theChronicle Blog on in his tablet...)

Max: The Miraculous are magical jewels that give powers to superheroes, like Chronicle Bug's earrings and Cat Noir's ring, but the supervillain Ms. Star also has two miraculouses in her possession We can figure this out because they are the same Miraculouses that Gabriel Agreste once had when he was Hawkmoth...

That's all for today, guys! See you soon, and stay connected!

-Félix puts down the tablet...-

I hope we'll get to see some superheroes while we're here in Paris, Uncle...

Gabriel: Yes I hope so too and eventually we'll be meeting the one person who can give me my powers back...

Scene 4: (We switch scenes inside the interior of The Agreste Mansion Interior as Axwell exits his rooom and walks downstairs into the dining room as Marinette eats her food...)

-Axwell enters the room and serves himself a plate of food..-

Marinette: Good morning Axwell I hope you have prepared for your Grandfather and Your Uncle Felix's visit today...

Axwell: Yes mother, do you already have my outfit picked out?, and why do we have to talk to them anyways?,

I thought you didn't trust them...

Marinette: I may have not trusted them but they are still apart of the family, and today is the only day your Grandfather will be out of prison as he is moving to a different facility outside of Paris...

Axwell: What?!, why didn't you tell me this?!...

Marinette: I didn't want to frighten you or make you upset like you are now and we having a going away party tonight so make sure to invite all your friends for support...

Axwell: I'm not so sure my friends will want to come over with Gabriel Agreste at my house...

Marinette: You have no idea what that man has done to us and your lucky that your getting to say goodbye now, otherwise I would have had him sent away a long time ago...

Axwell: Whatever mother, I'm not so hungry anymore...

-He walked out the room tears dripping down his eyes as he ran to his room, slammed and locked the door...-

Axwell: What are we gonna do Plagg?, I can't have both Felix and My grandfather come over now that I have the cat miraculous, what if they find out?!