Our love backstage

TW: (minor) mention of self harm

The openers guitarist strung the first bit of their last track, the crowd cheering in support. I cheered with them, a few teenagers screaming at the sight of me. I laughed, the teens smiling and frantically trying to get a photo with me.

"Oh my god! Y/N L/N can we please have a photo?! WE ARE YOUR BIGGEST FANS WE HAVE SEEN ALL OF THE MOVIES YOU HAVE BEEN IN!" One of the three girls yelled.

I nodded, accepting.

"Of course! I'd love to, I'm really happy to hear you admire my work." I sweetly said to them.

They squealed, excited while frantically getting out their phones.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" The same girl yelled happily.

When they got out their phones I squeezed through the crowd to get close to the girls, a bit hard considering I was right in front of the stage.

We all posed as they all held up their phones, one of the girls actually crying at the sight of me.

They seemed to be about 14-16, but who am I to tell? When they all put down their phones, I put my hand on the crying girls back.

"Awh, hey. Don't cry, you are gonna make me start crying too." I said to her, trying to lighten the mood.

She laughed a little, sniffling and wiping her tears.

"I'm crying happy tears, you have helped me through a lot. I have struggled with self harm for a few years now, and thanks to you I am two years clean. You have been such a stress reliever, you are funny, pretty, and so, so kind. I don't know if I would be on this Earth still if it weren't for you Y/N."

I smiled sweetly to her, she dove into my chest for a hug. I gasped a little, unexpected. Eventually I smiled and hugged back.

"Thank you.." she whispered next to my ear.

I pat her back, and we both pulled away.

"Of course, you are going to get through this . I won't forget about you, I will always remember." I said to her, hoping to make her happy.

She smiled widely, her friends squealing.

"THANK YOU Y/N!" Her two friends yelled, pulling her into the crowd.

I giggled as they pulled her in, turning back to the stage and brushing a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

As I was is the direct front, I was able to rest my elbows on the edge of the stage, looking up at the guitarist in front of me.

He was the lead singer and guitarist of the opening band. He soon strung a few last notes on his guitar, before finishing the last song.

He took a deep breath, soon speaking into the mic.

"Thank you guys! The Aubreys should be out in a few minutes. Have a good rest of your nights!" He yelled, smiling and beginning to walk off the stage.

The crowd began cheering loudly, everyone full of excitement. The drummer stood up and threw one of the drumsticks into the crowd, everyone behind me jumping to catch it.

I looked behind me, watching everyone jump and scramble to catch the stick. I giggled a little, turning back to the stage.

"This is for you, I'm a big fan." The drummer said to me.

He was kneeling in front of me on the stage, his arm extended to give me the other drumstick with his signature on it.

"Oh wow, thank you!" I said to him happily.