Two of Them

Requested by: nickalwaysforever21

Miles gently stroked my hair as I laid on his chest, me listening to his soft heartbeat. He gave me a small kiss on my head, making me smile as my eyes were closed.

"When is that boy your friends with gonna be here again..?" I asked him, mumbling.

He stopped stroking my hair, and lifted my chin to look up at his pale, pasty face.

"Any time now, love." He answered, a soft smirk on his face.

I opened my eyes as he spoke, admiring his captivating features and his voice. I melted in his touch.

"Don't worry about the kind of impression you make, baby.  He won't care." He said, continuing.

"There's no use in impressing someone like him." He mumbled comfortingly.

I nodded, nuzzling into his neck. I planted a small, gentle kiss on it as I adjusted myself.

He chuckled silently at my sleepy demeanor, wrapping both of his arms around me and pulling my body closer.

I listened to his breath soften, signaling he was  getting comfier with me in his arms. Miles's soft curls laid against my cheek, making me sigh in comfort.

I have been dating Miles for quite a few months now, ever since I moved into Bly with him we have had some form of romantic feelings towards each other.

He makes me the happiest girl in the world, and I haven't seen him this comfortable in a while. I love him more than anything and anyone in the world.

Fuck, just taking a small glance in his direction makes me weak in the knees. He's just so pretty it's unbearable.

Not to mention his personality, he is quiet and introverted but he has some form of a soft spot towards me.

I wonder what his friend is like, he says he is nice. Miles also told me he looks pretty similar to him, whatever that signifies.

I mean, it's not bad. If he is nearly as fucking gorgeous as my boyfriend he has damn high potential.

Miles played with my hair, making me exhale in comfort. The boy gently lifted up my chin again, smirking and pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

He hummed as our lips attached, bringing his hand up the back of my shirt. I felt him swipe his tongue over my bottom lip, making me open my mouth.

Miles took that as an invitation, pressing his tongue inside and exploring the inside of my mouth. He rubbed my back as our saliva mixed, my hands traveling to his curls.

As we kissed I played with his soft hair, miles moving his hand up to my bra, tugging on it from behind. I felt him move his other hand up my shirt, too.

He started to unclip my bra, continuing to make out with me.

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐆!

The doorbell rang, making miles grunt into my mouth. I detached our lips, both of us opening our eyes.

Miles groaned, removing his hands from inside of my shirt. I sat up on top of him, my legs in a W shape.

I looked down at him, Miles licking his lips. He looked up at me, rubbing my thighs and squeezing them.

"There goes our fun." He mumbled jokingly.

I cocked my head and smiled, leaning down and giving him a small peck on the lips. When I pulled away, he stuck his bottom lip out, fake pouting.

"Cmon, it's not so bad." I said to him.

He rolled his eyes playfully, lifting his hands to squeeze my waist. Miles sat up so he was leaning on the wall behind him, (as he literally is missing a headboard) me still on his lap.