Jealousy

(A looong 5k special for you horny motherfuckers that I would jump off a bridge for because you guys have been the highlight of my year)

𝐓𝐖:
Smut
Choking
Oral (giving+recieving)
Hair pulling
___
I stood outside of my house, my backpack on as well as a hoodie. Apparently the weather wasn't gonna be so nice.

I just stood there, bored and alone as I waited. I tapped my foot on the ground, a small puddle slightly splashing from last nights shower.

God, I fucking hate going to school. Really Ziggy is the reason why I still go.

He keeps class entertaining, I may be near failing math with him next to me but I guess it's worth it. Anything's worth it for him.

He is kind of like the highlight of my day, the only person I really get excited to see on a daily basis.

I looked at the small puddle in front of me, being able to slightly see my own reflection. I kicked the water away, along with hearing the running of the bus engine in the distance.

I looked up, seeing the bus was getting pretty close to my house. I sighed, not wanting to go to school.

At least there's Ziggy, though. The bus then drove in front of my house, coming to a halt.

I walked up to the bus, the doors opening as I did so. I entered, getting inside and looking down the aisle.

I began walking down, searching for Ziggy. When I reached the middle of the bus, there he was.

My precious curly haired best friend. God damn it he is so cute.

He was looking out the window, not realizing I was there until I sat down next to him. He snapped his head over, seeing me a smile grew on his face.

"Y/N!" He happily said, wrapping his arms around me as a hug.

I smiled into the hug breathing in his sweet scent, my head in the crook of his neck. When we pulled away he still had a smile on his face, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I took off my backpack, setting it on the floor in front of me and Ziggy, looking back to him.

He seemed to be looking at my hoodie, well- HIS hoodie. He still had a smile on his face, bringing his hand up to ruffle my hair.

"Wearing my merch? Hm?" He said, cocking his head and teasingly smirking.

"Well-"I was cut off by Ziggy again.

"Wait wait- not just MY merch.. this is MY hoodie!" He said to me, poking my nose as he said "my hoodie".

I nodded proudly, speaking back.

"Yeah, yeah you caught me~" I said to him, poking his nose back.

He rolled his eyes, looking me over in his hoodie. A small smirk was plastered across his face as he admired me.

"You look good." He said to me, I could tell he was being serious.

Me and Ziggy's relationship is.. weird. The two of us aren't dating, but we constantly tease and flirt with each other.

I know I've liked him for a long time, so I'm serious about it. I suspect Ziggy might be too, but I really don't know.

I'm pretty sure we both like each other, like I said I know I love him. I love him a lot.

"Thanks Zigs." I said to him.

He smiled at me, scooting a bit closer to me. Ziggy leaned his head on my shoulder, making me smile.

We have always been big on physical touch, wherever we are, we will be attached. No matter what.

"Ughhh! Why do you always smell so gooood??" Ziggy groaned, wrapping his arms around me.