I love you, I need you

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓(𝐄𝐑) 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I climbed up the next branch, now being able to hop on the roof and enter her room. I slid off of the branch, my feet lying on the roof of her house gently.

I began walking towards her window, hopefully it's unlocked. When I reached it I tugged upwards, it opening slightly.

𝐎𝐡, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧.

I fully opened it, trying to be quiet. I poked my head through, seeing that she was asleep. I admired her sleeping figure, her body covered in the blanket and her head poking out.

I quietly crawled through, laying my black Converse on the soft carpet. I turned around and shut it, slowly pushing my it down.

I then turned to her bed, she was on her back in front of me, asleep. I slowly walked to the side of the bed, standing there and looking down at her. I leaned down, cupping her cheek and gently caressing it. I closed my eyes, and I brought my lips closer to hers.

"Miles..?"

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Miles opened his eyes, leaning away from me and standing up fully.

"What are you doing in my room?.." I asked, confused and a bit flustered at his previous act.

He looked down at me, now sitting up on my bed and covering my bare chest with my blanket. His cold gaze pierced through my eyes, intoxicating and divine.

"Just saying hi." He said to me.

I sighed, still confused by his unpredictable, yet not disliked acts. I sort of was happy that he was in my room, both of us alone. Only a blanket covering my chest.

"Uhm.. okay?" I said to him, trying to seem unfazed but deep down I was screaming in excitement.

He glanced at my chest, covered with the blanket, then back up at my face. He then sat down on the edge of my bed, next to me. (Miles is sitting like that one scene with miles and Kate in bed where he vents to her and she gets freaked the fuck out)

".. I'm sorry. I know this is weird to you." He mumbled, looking away from me.

I leaned back onto my headboard.

"No, Miles it's fine. Just why this hour?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes with my free hand.

He looked down at his shoes, staying silent for a little bit.

"Miles?" I said.

"I missed you." He mumbled, still staring down to his shoes.

I smiled softly, a bit happy he claimed to think of me when I'm not around.

"I missed you too, but we saw each other a few hours ago." I said back to him.

He paused for a moment, trying to come up with a response.

"I like to be around you." He finally said, turning his head to look back at me.

"I like to be around you too. I like it a lot. You make me really happy, you know that Miles?" I said back to him.

He looked into my eyes for a moment, seconds passing. It felt like we were communicating, but with our eyes.

"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮,

𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

My pupils cried, I want him near me.

He seemed to recognize what I desired, as his actions were quite accurate to them.

Miles scooted closer to me, his face inches from mine. He lifted up his hand, gently holding my chin. He began bringing his face closer to mine, slowly.

"Is..Is this okay?" He asked me, silently.

I nodded, closing my eyes and also leaning closer. I could feel his warm breath on my lips, tickling them. Miles placed his free hand on the back of my neck, pulling me in and gently pressing our lips together.

I kissed him slowly, our lips gliding together. I placed my hand that wasn't holding the blanket up on his cheek, cupping it. He hummed into the kiss, sending vibrations through my lips.

We both slowly pulled away after a few seconds, slowly opening our eyes. I smiled, gliding my hand down to rest on his shoulder, rather than his cheek.

"I love you." He said, his face still close to mine.

"I love you too, Miles." I mumbled back.

He pulled me back into another kiss, this time holding me by my waist. We parted after a few seconds, both of us pressing our foreheads together with our eyes still shut.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time." He whispered.

I smiled, having mutual feelings.

"Me too." I whispered back.

Miles brought his head away from mine, both of us opening our eyes.

"I understand if you want me to leave, I know I came here pretty sudden. Just know I love you, and I want to see you tomorrow." He said to me.

I laughed at this, surprised at him thinking I want him out.

"I don't want you to leave, I want you to stay with me." I said to him back.

He gave a small smirk, barely even  one. But hey, he never smiles so it's progress.

Miles took off his red sweater with a small rip on the shoulder, revealing his bare chest. He laid it on the ground next to the bed, and he moved to the side of the bed I wasn't on.

He got under the blanket, laying his head on the pillow, facing me. I smiled sweetly at him, he leaned in to give me another kiss.

When we pulled away, he scooted closer, wrapping his arms around me to cuddle. I willingly shoved my head into his bare chest, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Miles."