Greedy (pt.2)

MAJOR TW:
Blood
Gore desc
Blades
Murder
Making out
Yendere???
___
Miles slammed me against my bedroom wall, his tongue continuing to explore my mouth. He groaned as I pulled at his hair, sending vibrations into my mouth.

"Fuck baby.." he said, departing our lips and looking into my eyes.

I stared back, lust corroding my head. He pinned both of my hands above my head with one of his hands around my throat.

His warm breath hit my lips, making me quiver at his touch. His hand tightened around my wrists while they were above my head, eagerly going in for another kiss.

My eyes darted to my bedroom window, quickly yelling for miles.

"MILES!"

I quickly took my hands from his grasp and pointed to the window. Miles took his hand from my throat,  turning around to the window.

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

There he was, that brown haired 'Eddie' standing on the other side of the window. I felt my blood boil, clenching my fists.

Eddie quickly noticed I saw him, so he began running away, into the woods. I quickly turned back to Y/N, anger to the brim.

However, I tried to be soft around her. The last thing I want to do is scare her.

"Stay in here Y/N, everything is gonna be okay." I gently said to her, following it with a soft kiss.

Her breath quivered, however the kiss seemed to calm her down. I pulled away and gave her hand a tight squeeze, taking her to the bed.

"Here love, lay down and sleep. I'm gonna go catch that dick." I said to her, watching her get under the covers and lay down.

She nodded, nuzzling into the sheets and taking a deep breath. I then turned around, walking to her door.

But I then stopped, turning back around.

"I love you." I softly said to her.

"I love you too Miles." She said back, still a bit scared.

I smiled softly, turning to the door and opening it. I shut it behind me, speed walking, back to my angry self.

"Gonna kill him...gonna kill that motherfucker.." I mumbled to myself as I walked to the kitchen.

I made my way to her countertop, luckily her parents were away. I darted my eyes to the knife holder, quickly searching through them for the largest knife.

I spotted it, pulling it out and holding it in front of my face, seeing my reflection in its shiny demeanor. I then slid it into the pocket of my black jeans, a smirk on my face.

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲.. 𝐀𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

Before I had only done small animals, never anything this big. Like that dove, the one Kate found me with. (If you look at the turning deleted scenes, miles originally snapped the neck of a dove and killed it)

I had a good excuse though, I needed to protect the love of my life. Eddie has no room to be in her life right now.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.