First day jitters (pt.2)

Will dragged me through the halls, kids scrambling to exit the school. When we reached the front he practically dove outside, dragging me along with him.

"W-will slow down!"I yelled, him continuing to pull me through the courtyard.

He spotted his friends, waving to them and running over as he dragged me. Thankfully, whenever we reached where they were, in front of the bike area, he let go of me.

I rubbed my arm, as it hurt from his harsh grip. The boy I still didn't know the name of looked at my arm, seeing the red mark from will's grip.

He gently picked up my arm, holding it up and observing the mark. I raised my eyebrows at his act, surprised yet unexplainably flustered.

He softly ran his fingers over it, sending chills through my body.

"Does that hurt?" He asked silently, still trying to sound like he didn't care much.

Deep down I could hear the small hint of sincerity in his voice, making me slightly smile at this.

"No, no I'm fine. Thank you." I mumbled back to him.

He looked back up at me, rubbing the aching bit of my arm and putting it back down.

"Okay.. But let me know if you need an ice pack or something." He commented back to me.

Me and the boy looked to the side, seeing the rest of our friends staring with smug looks on their faces.

"Ooooo they like each other~" dustin jokingly commented.

Will and Lucas laughed at his annoying statement, making the boy scoff and turn around. He began to get his bike from the rack, making the rest of the group do the same.
___
We rode down the street, the wind tearing through my soft hair. Lucas, Will, and Dustin bickered about random things while me and the other boy rode in silence.

We rode our bikes next to each other, occasionally peeking small gazes at the other person. The fact he still acknowledged me but pretended not to made me smile a little.

"...So you live around here, right?" The boy suddenly asked me as he rode his bike home.

"Yeah, just a few houses down." I mumbled back.

He hummed at my response, waiting to think of another conversation starter. I looked over at him for a split second, seeing he had a soft smile on his face after speaking with me.

I then looked back though, not wanting to get caught.

"How long have you and Will been friends?" He asked me again.

"A few years, we were like 8, so probably second grade."  I answered him.

"Kindergarten." He mumbled back to me.

I nodded, a bit surprised they had known each other for so long.

"What's your name anyways?" I asked him, hopeful he would give me an answer.

"Why do you care?" He asked rudely, going back to his old self.

I sighed in response, ending the conversation. We continued to ride down the neighborhood street, until we all stopped at a larger house.

"Is this your place?" I asked the boy.

He nodded, getting off of his bike and dropping it on the driveway.

"It's huge, right Y/N?" Will asked, looking at it.

"Yeah, yeah it's huge." I mumbled back to him.
(Don't even you dirty minded fucks)

We all got off of our bikes, walking up to the door. They didn't knock, they just barged in, me following.