Climax

(Your parents died too and now you are living with the Fairchilds cuz Kate is your aunt👍🏻)

Warning:
Degrading
Slapping
Choking
Oral (receiving)
Masterbation

I eagerly shoved my fingers into my shorts, my clit aching for contact. I slowly began rubbing my sensitive bit, small whimpers escaping my lips.

The rain pounded on the window in the background, hopefully muffling my moans. I continued rubbing through the cloth of my underwear, biting my bottom lip.

"Such a good girl, keep taking my fingers like the little slut you are." Miles whispered as his fingers worked magic on my clit.

If only miles was here, we may not be dating but I wish we were.

"Fuck.. Miles~" I moaned out, giving into my fantasies of him.

I began to explore my wet cunt further, running my fingers through my folds. I decided to surprise myself, shoving my fingers inside.

"Mm- Fuck!" I whined at the contact.

"You can do it baby, just a little deeper." Miles seductively whispered into my ear as his fingers pounded inside of me.

Miles lifted his free hand to my breast, rubbing and pinching my sensitive bud. He dipped his lips to my other breast, running his tongue over it and sucking my other one.

I moaned in satisfaction, my cunt aching for his cock inside of me.

"M-Miles!" I moaned out, needing him.

My imagination ran wild, thinking of his fingers pounding inside of me and his fingers and tongue roaming my breasts.

I grabbed the sheets as my fingers dug and curled inside of me, my back arching. Luckily Mrs. Grose, Flora, and Kate were outside.

"O-oh! F-faster Miles~" I whined out, allowing my moans to grow louder.

I hoped Miles couldn't hear me from across the hall, but deep down I hoped he did. I wished for him to pound inside of me, making me beg for his touch.

My fingers went faster, feeling a knot form inside of my stomach. I was close, wishing he was the one to make me cum.

I squeezed my eyes shut, panting and whining for Miles's cock. I curled and pounded my fingers inside of my gaping, wet hole.

"Oh, that's where the noise was coming from." I heard a boy's voice say.

I pulled my fingers out, sitting up on my bed and opening my eyes. Miles stood in the doorway, leaning on it.

He had a smirk on his face, pleased with the sight. My cheeks reddened in embarrassment, holding my breath.

"Moaning my name, hm? You could've told me you were that eager for me." He seductively said to me, walking to the bed.

I squeezed my thighs together, sexually frustrated as I couldn't release my juices.

"G-get out.." I whimpered, embarrassed.

He chuckled, quickly taking off his red sweater and throwing it across the room. Miles hopped onto the bed, hovering over me.

His warm breath hit my face, making me wet by the second.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲.. 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬? 𝐈𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞?

"What a slut, refusing to wait. Are you really that impatient? Did you want me this bad?" He asked me, his face slowly getting closer to mine.

I pinned my hands over my head, giving into him. I took a deep breath, admiring the sight.