Greedy

"Haha! Come on Miles! Hurry up!" I playfully shouted, grabbing his arm and eagerly pulling him as I ran.

Miles smiled, laughing a bit as I dragged him excitedly.

"S-slow down!" He yelled, continuing to laugh.

The grass crunched under our feet, the wind making our skin tighten. We got closer to the gate, me looking around for the stray cat I saw earlier as I ran.

I slowed down, soon coming to a halt in front of the gate. I continued gently holding his arm, soon lowering my arm to hold his hand.

"It..it's not here?" I said, a bit sad Miles couldn't see the stray cat.

He leaned on me, his soft curls tickling my skin.

"Must've ran off when you came to get me, it's okay." He mumbled as an answer.

I sighed, nodding and softly smiling at his statement.

"I love you." He said, his honest words ringing in my ears.

We aren't dating, but we still make sure we know we love each other. It gives the two of us a sense of comfort, almost as if deep down we truly know what we want..

Each other.

"I love you too." I softly said back, him planting a small kiss on my cheek.

Miles hummed, standing up properly. He gently lifted my chin, grabbing it. He made sure I was looking up at his tall figure.

He looked down at me for a few seconds, before speaking.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, a smirk on his face.

I leaned into his touch, enjoying the moment.

"And you're so pretty.." I whispered back, making eye contact.

"MILESSSS! KATE NEEDS YOUUUU!" We heard little Flora yell from a distance.

Miles sighed, letting go of my chin and allowing me to adjust.

"Shit.. hey, I gotta go for a little bit. Just stay here, I'm sure she is just pissed off about something." He said to me, kissing my head and ruffling my hair.

I nodded, smiling at him. Miles then began walking towards the house, and I turned back to the fence, searching for the cat.

"Okay... now where did you go little kitty?" I mumbled to myself, grabbing the metal bars on the fence.

I continued to search, until I heard footsteps coming from my right. I quickly turned my head, seeing a brown haired boy walking towards me on the other side of the fence.

"Hm..?" I hummed, confused.

The boy got close to the fence, stopping in front of me. He wore a suit style school uniform, black and grey in color.

He was tall, but not nearly as tall as miles.

"Erm, hello." He said.

I continued gripping the bars, facing him.

"Hello?" I confusingly answered.

He rubbed the back of his neck, looking down at me.

"I understand if this comes off as weird, but I was taking a walk and couldn't help but notice you. Now, I'm not sure, but was that boy that was touching you like that your boyfriend?" He asked me politely.

I smiled at him, flattered.

"No, he isn't. Why do you ask?" I answered, questioning him.

He smiled back.

"Oh, good. I just noticed how stunning you were and felt that I needed to ask if you had a significant other. But now that you don't, I can ask if you would mind joining me for a meal tomorrow? I know a good restaurant for me and you." He said, shoving his hands into his dress suit pockets.

I felt my cheeks redden a bit, not knowing exactly how to respond. I have always had feelings for Miles, and Miles only.. But I don't want to be rude..

"Im sorry, but I can't.You are quite the gentleman I must say." I said to him.

He chuckled at my compliment.

"I try to be. My name is Eddie. Eddie Lennon. But still, you must come." He said to me.

"I'm sorry, I really can't-" I was cut off my Eddie.

"You have to." Eddie spoke in a more hostile tone.

"Please, I don't want to-" I was cut off by Eddie.

He looked behind me, his eyes wide and mouth hanging open.

"Erm.." he nervously mumbled.

I confusingly turned around, seeing something I'd never forget.

Miles stood behind me, a murderous, cold expression on his face. He stared down at the boy past the fence, pure hatred in his eyes.

"Oh, your back." I said, looking up at him.

He continued staring down at the boy, angered to his core.

"Get the fuck away from her." He said in an angry tone.

Miles looked down at me, his face softening.

"Can you please move sweetheart?" He sweetly asked.

I nodded, moving to the side and watching him walk closer to the fence. Miles stood up close to the fence, towering over the boy.

Eddie looked up at him, pale as a ghost. Before I knew it, Miles aggressively shoved his hand through the bars and grabbed his collar.

Miles pulled him in, making Eddie's body slam against the fence, hearing him whine in pain and fear.

"M-miles! Let go!" I quickly yelled, flinching as he hurt the boy.

"If you ever fucking talk to her again, I will fucking kill you. Maul you even, absolutely tear you to shreds." Miles coldly spoke.

"Miles stop it! Please!" I continued pleading.

"You are dead, fucking dead. And you better wish you live by the morning because tonight I'm gonna-."

"MILES!" I yelled at him.

He released the boy, pushing him away and making Eddie stumble. Eddie quickly ran away, breathing heavily.

Miles watched him run away, angry. I cupped his face, turning him towards me. He had that same, cold, diminishing expression plastered on his face.

"Miles.."

"Are you okay baby?" He asked me, his face softening.

He had never called me baby before, it was unexpected as we weren't dating.

"Erm..yes I'm okay." I softly said back.

I took my hands off of his cheeks, him now grabbing my hips and squeezing them gently.

"You're mine. Not his. Mine." He said, this time more seriously.

"Hm, someone's greedy." I mumbled to him, making eye contact.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he gripped my hips.

"Shut up." He said, pressing his lips to mine.

I gasped as he kissed me, not expecting the act. He hummed into my mouth, making me shut my eyes in pure pleasure.

I moved my lips with his, satisfied yet surprised. Miles slowly pulled away, proceeding to make eye contact with me.

"Good girl." He whispered to me.

I smiled, my cheeks still red.

"Always." I mumbled to him.
___
𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨~~~ (𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞!!)