chapter 4

Hope pov

It's been a few weeks and nothing really changed. People still pretend I'm not there but Josie, oh my sweet girl Josie, she is always so good and I found all of her favorite things and I've been trying to get her attention.

I was sitting at my desk with my head down, me and Josie were in 4th period and I was bored out of my mind. Josie was next to me paying attention like usual but she looks cute when she pays attention but I wish her eyes were on me again.

When the ball finally rang me and Josie got up and we left the classroom we walked for a little since it's almost lunchtime Josie was slightly humming and it was the only thing I could hear.

I felt a slight touch on my arm and I looked at Josie "I'm going to see Lizzie can you go to our site I'll meet you there" she said I couldn't help but pout.

"Okay" I said she gave me a little nod and walked somewhere I sigh as I kept walking when I heard a voice behind me.

"Finally you're away from Josie" I turn to see Jed with some wolves.

Not this fucker

I roll my eyes "what do you want?" I asked and Jed shrugged "Lizzie doesn't like how you're around Josie like all the time you're like her little puppy" he said and I chuckled.

"And I don't care what Lizzie thinks. If I want Josie then I can have her," I said as I crossed my arms.

I know it wasn't an insult but I always didn't want to fight one of Josie's friends if I want Josie I have to get along with them

"Josie will never date someone who will kill people. You may be the Tribrid but you can't have Josie," he said.

"Look I don't want to argue I just want to see Josie that's all plus you really think you can stop me from getting what I want" I took a step closer as I uncrossed my arms.

Jed took a step back "no bu-" I cut him off "but nothing I will not stop I will do anything to make Josie mine no matter what" I said as I put a finger to his chest and gave him a slight push he slap my hand away and walked away with the rest of the wolves.

I chuckled to myself as I went to the cafeteria and saw Josie and I immediately went to her. I sat down next to her and we started to eat. Josie started to talk to her friends and Lizzie.

I grabbed Josie’s hand as I started to play with it under the table. Josie quickly got used to it so she just let it happen so she didn't care.

After we finished eating Josie's friends and Lizzie went somewhere else leaving me and Josie alone. She was using her phone with one hand since I was still playing with her other one.

"Hope what happened with you and Jed?" She asked and I looked at her confused. "I didn't do anything" I said quickly and she gave me a look.

Fuck I love it when she looks at me like that

Josie tried to pull her hand away but I didn't let her "Hope let go and I didn't say you did anything I just want to know since Jed said you were being rude" she said.

That little wolf fucker fucking bitch ass

"He was rude first" I said as I gave Josie’s hand a squeeze Josie made a face and I quickly let go "I'm sorry" I said.

Josie gave me a smile “it's fine I was just surprised how strong you are" she said but I still felt guilty I was close to hurting Josie I'm so stupid if I did.

Then I felt a warm hug around me, soft hands on my back and a sweet scent completely took over "it's okay really I'm okay" she whispered I hug her back.

Fuck she's hugging me she's hugging me oh I can stay like this forever with her

I put my face in her hair as I took deep breaths taking in her scent. I can feel my wolf jumping around in excitement and to be honest I am too inside. I feel so happy I'm hugging Josie.

My Josie

*
I was thinking I should make Hope a full tribrid but idk let me know if you guys want that.

Hope you guys like this chapter

Bye 👋