chapter 13

Hope pov

Josie was in my room as she was studying and I was in front of my blank canva I don't know what to draw.

"Hope you are still going to study with me?" Josie asked me to look at her and she had her cute pout on her pretty lips.

"I'm surprised you're still trying to get me to do homework or any work." I said as I got up from my chair and walked behind her "well you did invite me so" she said as she put her head back to look up at me and I looked down at her.

"Yeah you're right but I meant in a different way like us hanging out or doing something plus I'm going to live forever so what's the point of me doing this" I said I lay down on my bed as Josie stood up and went to me laying down next to me.

"Forever is a long time but I get it" she said I move on my side and I move closer to her my arm went over her waist "yeah" I whisper.

It was silent for a while but it was comfortable "I'm bored and I want to go out" I said as I stood up I pulled Josie up "noo" she whined.

I put on my jacket and I handed Josie one of my jackets "it's late, Hope" she said I leaned in closer to her "I know but you ever rock skipped before?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Good thing I'm here, gorgeous" I said as I pulled her out of my room.

We made it to the docks as I picked up some rocks "it's in the wrist" I said I threw a rock and it skipped a few times Josie nodded and threw the rock.

"Well I suck" Josie said as she sat down I sat down next to her "don't say that just keep trying" I said handing her a rock she threw it again and it skipped twice.

"See perfect" I said she chuckled and we started to throw the rocks until we had no more "what's it like being all three?" She asked her knees to her chest as she looked at me.

I sigh and shrug "to me normal, stressful, afraid" I said I move some hair away from her face putting them behind her ear "what about you?" I asked.

She shrugged "it's okay just you know" she said I gave her a confused look "nevermind that but why are you afraid of your own powers?" She asked.

I sighed "when I was younger I used to wear a bracelet to hide my powers or whatever because I didn't know how to use them still I turned a full tribrid a year ago and I still don't know what can I do I'm just scared to hurt you" I said Josie grab my hand.

"You know me and Lizzie are the only siphoners left or at least what my dad thinks, I never really knew how to use my powers or really had anyone teach us how" she said I leaned over to rest my head on her shoulder.

"This got sad quick" I whispered as she chuckled and put her hand on my cheek "how did you die?" She asked, I looked up at her and my hand went on top of her hand. "car accident I think something went through my heart and I drank the person that died" I said.

Josie grabbed my face and focused on me "can I see your vampire face?" She asked and I shook my head. "I'm not about to make you scared of me" I said "you're too cute to be scary" she said before kissing my forehead.

I felt my cheeks get hot and I put my face in Josie's neck. I felt her legs go down and she put me on her lap "is this okay?" She asked rubbing my back.

I wrap my legs and arms around her, closing any space between us. This feels really intimate, not that I don't like it. I just want to do more than hugging way more.

"Yeah, I always like this. We should do this more often," I said. Josie giggled. "We should go to the bed than babe," she said in a joking tone but that really did something to me.