Chapter Three: Royal

I hate school
I hate it.

Waking up at 7am for school was the worst part of my entire life, apart from being with my "family"

I get in the shower, still basically half asleep, wash my hair, wash myself, the basics.

Shower myself in cologne, drown my hair in gel, also basics. Throw a cigarette in my mouth and I am completely ready to go around this demented school.

I walk to the common room and meet up with my best mates, Blaise and Draco. We walk to breakfast where I see Ellie and wink at her. She rolls her eyes at me.
Cute

I sit across from her and Pansy, occasionally looking over at her, which she was only looking at me maybe two out of the one thousand times I looked.
This girl is gonna make me go crazy
_________
Ellie's POV
——————
Mattheos looking at me. Again, again, again and again. Shouldn't he be looking at all the girls he's shagged? The ones that used him for fame? Surely not me.

I roll my eyes everytime he looks at me. He's so annoying sometimes.

After breakfast ends, I'm walking to first period, fucking potions. Wonderful. I have it with Mattheo too, overheard it from his mates. Great.

He's walking up to us. Fantastic.
____________
Mattheos POV
———————-
I'm fucking ass at potions. Can barely do shit. Figured I could use her homework answers, for whatever the fuck Snape assigns. So I walk up to her.

"Hey, Gilldroy." I say, cold tone, trying desperately to keep my cool. She turns around.

"To whom do I owe this displeasure, your majesty." She says as she fake curtsies and rolling her eyes. That's girls got so much fucking attitude.

I scoff. "Glad you're recognizing your royals Gilldroy. Anyway, think I could have the answers to any dumb shit Snape assigns?" I ask, barely even looking at her. If looks could kill, I'd be fucking dead.

"Hell no. Do it yourself Riddle." She says, turning around and shamelessly laughing with Pansy while walking away.

That went well, don't you think?

I walk into this dreaded class and join the cluster of students in the back waiting to be seated.

I go to look up at Snape- but... it's not Snape. Who the fuck is this old ass man?

"Good morning 6th year students. I am professor slughorn, your new potions professor. I'll be assigning you in your seats and then we'll get started on your assignments." He says.

After all this time, I get seated next to fucking Enzo. Like I haven't had enough of him lately. I mean I don't really care, I was staring at Ellie the entire time, and she was sitting in front of me, with Theo. The flirt of our year, even with a girlfriend, the guy physically can't stop.

I mean it wasn't just me looking at her, I could count at least five other guys. I clenched my fists. Being the most desired girl in the sixth year has its limits I see.

________________________________
I hope you like this chapter!!❤️