Chapter Fourteen: After Party

_________
Ellie's POV
——————
"WAIT WHAT?! You're saying you fucked THE Mattheo Riddle?!" Pansy exclaims while Daphne looks at me like I just committed murder.

"Yes, so?" I ask.

"SO??! You fucked our house prince and that's so?! You lucky bitch!" Daphne says. I laugh at her.

"It's not that interesting. And besides it was one time, it probably won't happen again." I say.

"I told you the guy was mad for you, and now you're telling me that after he made a HUGE ASS move, that it was one time thing and that it'll never happen again?" Pansy says.

"Uh yeah, it probably won't." I protest.

"Yeah right." I roll my eyes at her.

"Yeah right." I mock her.

The three of us hear a TON- like a TON, of yelling from outside mine and Pansy's dorm. When the door suddenly opens, it all makes sense. Enzo, Theo, and Malfoy.
Enzo and Theo are very giddy and Malfoy looks like he is wants to murder both of them with a pocket knife.

"Who is ready to partyyyy!" Enzo yells.

"Keep your fucking voice down Berkshire." Pansy remarks.

"Oops sorry." He whispers.

"Okay why are you guys here?" I ask.

"Uhh because it's 10pm on a Sunday, and I have alcohol. Duh." He says.

"Oh great." I say.

"So I have fire whiskey, straight vodka and regular whiskey. And I invited Zabini and Pucey and Ridd-" I cut him off.

"Uninvite him. Please." I say.

"Uh why? He said he'd be over any minute now-" he gets cut off again but this time by three boys walking in. Pansy and I both groan in annoyance as they come in and arrogantly stand next to Theo and Enzo.

"Enzo please tell them to get out." Daphne says.

"Oh, no way. I'm not leaving so." Riddle says.

"Riddle, leave." Pansy says.

"I said no, love." He says arrogantly.

"Mattheo just leave!" I almost yell but stop myself as his gaze shifts over to me.

"No. I have every right to be here, because your little boyfriend Enzo invited me." He says.

"Okay she is not my-" Enzo begins but u cut him off.

"Fuck you." I say to Mattheo.

"I've heard that before, but in a different context. If you know what I mean, Ellie." He says. Why does he have to bring this up?

"Out." I say sternly. But he doesn't leave being the bitch he is. He grabs my wrist and drag me into my bathroom.

"Mattheo what the fu-" I start but he cuts me off by closing the door and practically slamming me into the wall.

"Didn't I tell you that you do not make a fool out of me?" He says.

"I was not making a fool of you, I was telling you to leave my dorm, which I, have every right to do." I say.

"You don't wanna go making enemies with me. You'll lose your job, your money, your reputation, hell, you could lose your fucking life. My family is not one to mess with." He says.

"Oh I'm sure. Going around and getting crowns and money and jewels and respect is so dangerous and oh no, they're gonna kill me over some stupid argument with their stupid son." I say.