Chapter Twenty-Three: Savior

__________
Enzo's POV
——————-
Ellie's been in and out of the hospital wing and in and out of consciousness for days.

My best friend, or who I thought was, just fucking cursed both Ellie and Mattheo in front of me. No doubt it was Mattheo's psycho fucking father.

Mattheo was in the hospital too, but for a few days or so, just to get his injuries healed.

I don't even know if Ellie's gonna be okay or not. But she's a major target as of now.

I don't know how she was friends with pansy, but ever since pansy got with draco, she's been blabbing nonstop. And Ellie doesn't even know!

And Daphne likes Theo. Big mistake. Hearing all this shit about 'omg he's so sweet' and even 'bro i miss him so much.' just made me think of Theo.

I remember when we would do everything together. Everything. When we used to play as kids, hell we used to climb fucking trees.

And now he's a murderer. My best friends a Psychopath.
_________
Ellie's POV
——————
I don't even know what happened.

i don't even want to know what happened.

I feel like i'm trying to move so hard, but I can't. I can't even lift a finger. Well i can. It just doesn't feel like i'm moving at all.

Enzo was asleep at my side, seeing how it was pitch black through the windows, and the big clock told me it was around midnight.

I can feel him stirring as I sit up, but not feeling it.

As his head lifts from his hands his face contorts into an almost concerned expression. Like he wasn't expecting me to wake up.

After his concerned expression disappears, a soft but warm smile appears on his face.

As he begins talking, I can't help but let it drown out and fade as I think about other things. Like how my throat feels dry and how I want to say something so bad, but i can't. I just can't.

"Is something wrong?" He asks, stopping mid sentence.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

"No." i manage to get out.

"the truth Ellie." He says.

"Yes." I also manage to croak out.

"ok well talk to me when you're ready."
_____________
Mattheo's POV
————————-
"There's nothing to be afraid of boy! Now cast the spell!" My father yells.

The muffled old man in the chair screams.

"I can't!" Pain.

Tons of electric pains volts and swims through my body from the effects of the Cruciatus curse.

As my withered body gets up, i feel my throat ache from screaming.

"Do it!" My father screams.

"Avada Kedavra!"

I feel a shiver of fear, cold, and a sweat run down my spine.

That was the first time i killed someone. I was thirteen. It's haunted me ever since.

The sweat sent chills through my body as i look around at this bland dorm.

I hear muffled voices coming closer and closer to my dorm door.

"No. Cut the shit, i know what you fucking did." The door swings opens and in comes a flaming Lorenzo being followed around by a sorry Theodore.

"I didn't want to do it! He made me!"