Chapter Seventeen: Knife

TW: CONTAINS VIOLENCE, BLOOD, GORE AND ASSAULT
_________
Ellie's POV
——————
"What were they thinking anyway?" I ask.

"Probably that they needed a princess and they had you. Imagine if it was Eleano-" Daphne starts but I cut her off.

"Don't even say the name." I say.

She raises her brows while putting a book back on the library shelf.

"You'll have to come to terms with it eventually. And she's gone anyway. You're fine." She says. I sigh at her words.

8:30, already pretty late.

"I'm gonna head back up. I'll see you tomorrow." We both smile and hug.

I walk out of the library looking out of the empty doorways to the courtyard. The beautiful starry sky.

Yeah that ends when I feel my head get smashed into a wall. Hard. I feel blood running down my cheek and look up to see some woman figure. Eleanor. I'm about to speak when I receive a hard punch to the nose and everything goes black.

When I wake up I feel my arms and legs unable to move. Like I'm paralyzed.

I see a strange figure in the doorway, and look down. I am tied to a chair. I try to scream but someone put a silencing spell on me.

A tear rolls down my cheek as I look up and that figure is Eleanor.

She delivers a very hard punch to my jaw that makes blood trickle out of the side of my mouth.

I silently wince as I can't make sound. She takes out a dagger. Sharp as hell one. She presses it into my arm hard and drags it all the way down, leaving a bad trail of blood. My silenced screams were starting to hurt my throat.

She pulls out a vial. A vial that smells of the same liquid that she- No...

"That should be me marrying the prince. Not you."

She practically forced it down my throat, and I can just feel my eyes roll to the back of my head as I start seizing, violently.

When I wake back up, which seems a long time later. My nose hurts, so bad. Like it's broken. Actually I think it is. There's a huge pounding in the back of my head and warm trail of something coming from that pain.

My hands are no longer tied, neither are my legs. I'm laying on the cold gross floor. I look to my left, nothing.
My right, a body. Lying on the ground.

I look up and expect to see her but it's...Mattheo. And I soon realize the figure I'm seeing on the ground is a knocked out cold, Eleanor. Bleeding, everywhere.
I didn't think he'd come for me.

I feel him pick me up as I weakly grunt and wrap my arms around his neck.

I don't know why, I just feel so safe in his embrace, I actually start crying.

He brings me in tighter as he apparates us back to my dorm and puts me on my bed.

"Thank you." I whisper quietly.

"Of course, Princess." He whispers back then apparates without another sound or word. I look over at pansy and she's sound asleep. I touch my face and, there's nothing, no blood, no nothing. My nose is healed as well. Did he do that?
_____________
Mattheo's POV
————————-
As soon as I left Ellie I went back for Eleanor.

I find her laying in the same position I left her in. Soft cries coming from her wretched voice.

"Y-your Majesty...y-you don't have to do this." She stutters.

"You almost murdered my wife and the soon to be princess of slytherin, I think I do!" I yell at her.

I lift my wand up to her as her sobs and screams get louder.

"Avada Kedavra."

And just like that. She's gone.
________________________________
hi loves! It felt very unreal writing a chapter so gorey😭 and i'm sorry it was so short, but there are much longer chapters to come!! ❤️❤️