Chapter Sixteen: The Proposal

_____________
Mattheo's POV
————————-
"Father you can't! I forbid you."

"You do not give me orders son. I am your father and the king of Slytherin, you shall respect me, and Marry that girl." My father says.

"Why? Why her?" I ask.

"Your mother adores her and it'll be nice to have a wife you can rely on, wouldn't it?" He says.

"No, I don't wanna have a wife out of force, I want someone who wants me." I say.

"Then make her fall in love with you. Do something, if you disobey me, I'll kill both of you. Personally." My father says and I feel a shiver of fear run down my spine.

"Yes father." I say before walking off.
_________
Ellie's POV
——————
It's been hours since the initial talk.

7pm and I'm walking through the streets of hogsmeade alone, going to a spot where I was required to go for this proposal.

As soon as I get there I see Mattheo with my parents and my sister and his parents. Vivianne and Bella give me warm smiles, Mr. Riddle looks like he wants to murder me and my parents look scared out of there minds. This should be fun.

"Eliana Gilldroy..." I hear come from Mattheo's mouth as I walk closer.

"I know this isn't by love, but you should know that I've developed a very strong attraction to you. And I want it to last forever." He gets down on his knee and pulls out this drop dead STUNNING RING.

"Will you marry me?" He asks.

I nod. "Yes." I say. He slides the ring on the finger, he stand up and we just hug.  But now it feels different. I just know this is now my husband, even at the age of sixteen with is way too young, it feels right.

When we pull away I see Vivianne run up to me.

"And now you get to marry a prince! I wanna marry a prince!" She exclaims. I chuckle at her, as does Mattheo a little bit.

"Maybe you will." I smile at her and she smiles back before running back to my parents.

Mattheo hugs me again before pulling away.

"Did you mean that? What you said?" I ask him. He looks at me before hesitantly nodding.

"Well I didn't expect that." I say.

"The wedding should happen this Saturday at noon at the castle and your coronation shall happen the Sunday next." We nod at Mr. Riddle's words. 

Holy shit. I'm getting married to the fucking prince of Slytherin. I'm gonna be crowned the princess of Slytherin. It sounds amazing but...also very much not amazing.

You tend to say holy shit a lot princess.

"Get out of my head."

It's hard to when you have a million thoughts running through it.

"Yeah well I do have a lot of thoughts running through my head. I have to get married, Riddle."

Is there something wrong with marrying me?

"Yes. I didn't think I'd be married until I was like 25, let alone 16."

Im 16 too. You'll live.

I internally roll my eyes so no one notices. Is this what I'm gonna have to live with for the rest of my life?
________________________________
Hi loves! ty for reading this and just tw, there is going to be a lot of blood and violence in the next chapter, so skip it if it's not for you! bye!!❤️❤️