Chapter Six: Out With The Old, In With The New

____________
Mattheos POV
————————
"Have I done something to upset you, your majesty?" My helpless maid says.

"I just want you out of my service. Out." I say sternly. She lightly curtsies and hurries out.

I just sit on my bed thinking about that bitch. 'Have I done something to upset you, your majesty?' Was poisoning Ellie a joke to her? Even though it was merely a year ago? I just had to wait until the right time to finally get rid of her.

Shit stop thinking about her. It's not worth it.

I quickly hurry off my bed and get downstairs, walking into the dining room where I find my father.

"Father I require a new maid." I say to him quickly.

"I'm sure we can find you one in no time boy. Now go on, get back to school." He says shooing me away. Starting to think he does not care for me one bit.

I apparate back to Hogwarts, walking into my dorm where I catch Enzo making out with some girl.

"Oh disgusting Berkshire! There's a lock for fucking reason!" I say slamming the door shut and walking back out. Ugh, gross.

I gather Zabini and Malfoy and go to pansy and Ellie's dorm instead. I knock and hear chattering from the inside. 

'What if it's a killer!' 'You open it!' 'I'm not opening it you open it!' I sigh. Girls...

"Hate to break it to you, but I'm no serial killer, open the damn door." I say.

The door opens. "What do you want riddle?" Ellie says opening it.

I just shove past her and walk into her dorm, the boys following me.

"Uh come in I guess." She says a bit rudely before sitting on her bed. "Can we help you guys?"

"Well Enzo's making out with some girl in our dorm and I need some girl interaction too." I say smirking. She rolls her eyes.

"Disgusting riddle. And also you could've chosen any other dorm. Or any other pair of girls." She says, attitude very present in her voice.

"Watch who you're talking to Gilldroy." I say.

"Oh let me guess." She starts.

"I can ruin your life in a snap of my fingers."
We say it at the same time. She was more mocking me but whatever.

"You're too predictable." She says propping herself up on her pillow.

I roll my eyes. She's fucking annoying at times.

"Anyway, you got plans for the weekend?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I do riddle." She says.

"Oh yeah? What?" I ask.

"Pansy and I are going out on Saturday and I'm going to meet up with my family for the day on Sunday." She says.

Man I fucked up. Great.
_________
Ellie's POV
——————
Why on earth is he asking me about my plan this weekend? Fortunately they're not with him- er, unfortunately.

"Cool." He says trying to play it off.

We end up mostly talking or sitting in silence for about an hour before pansy finally kicks the boys out so we can talk about them.

"Oh my god. Why our dorm, right? Like Enzo couldn't have chosen a worse time to have a make out session." I say to her.

"Right?" she says and we start laughing.

I am so glad we're best friends, so glad.

————————————————————————
Thank you so much for reading this story and there's a bit of a more graphic scene next chapter so skip it if that makes you uncomfortable❤️❤️