Chapter Five: Girls just wanna have fun

____________
Mattheos POV
————————
Hogsmeade with four other guys(two of them probably being mentally ill) is never a good idea.

Lorenzo and Theo being their stupid immature selves practically begged me to go to honey dukes for fucking chocolate frogs.

They're lucky I'm even fucking here.

We get to honey dukes, or about five steps away from the door, and I see her.
Her.

God the way that skirt fits around her waist.
The way she hesitantly holds hands with her best friend going from store to store.
That should be me.

Blaise knocks me out of my trance with a  smack to the back of my head.

"Ow- Blaise." I look back over at her then back to him.

"You alright mate?" He follows my gaze.
"You fancy Gilldroy?" He asks almost chuckling.

"No. I would never like someone like her." I scoff before we enter honeydukes.
_________
Ellie's POV
——————
He's here.
I just pretended I didn't see him while he was full on staring at me.

"Ellie, this store?" Pansy asks. I nod and we both walk in.

There's displays of beautiful dresses. So many. But only one catches my eye.

Wow. It's black, silky, thigh slit, all I'm looking for. Of course I buy it. Why wouldn't I?

Maybe this party won't be so bad after all.

Time skip, 30 minutes to party.
_________
Ellie's POV
——————
I finally change into this beautiful ass dress, it perfectly shows off everything.

"Oh my god Ellie. You know, I'm not gay or anything, but I'd totally date you." She says. I chuckle.

"Oh come on, look at you. You trying to impress someone?" I say, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

"Maybe." Shes says throwing her hair behind her shoulders.

Pansy and I do our makeup, hair, put on jewelry, anything you can imagine to impress a group of teenage boys.

Walking down the stairs, both of us hearing the click of our heels, the boys turn around to look at us.

Enzo's eyes widen as well as theos just at the sight of us. Mattheos looking me up and do- ugh forget him.

"Hello boys." I say approaching them staying close to pansy.

Pansy knows how I feel about mattheo so this little shit bows for him. "Your majesty." She smiles. He raises an eyebrow but just nods.

I roll my eyes and turn around to go get a drink when I hear that voice.

"Are you not going to do the same Gilldroy?" I turn around. He said it. Fucking prince Mattheo Riddle.

I roll my eyes and fake curtsy. "My apologies your majesty." I say, a huge hint of attitude present in my voice. I give him a "smile" then go get a drink.

Pansy comes with me, I want to ignore her, but I just can't.

"Did you have to do that?" I ask her.
She shrugs. God.

We each grab drinks and go join the guys who are now sitting on a couch, Theo and Enzo sitting on the ground fighting like fucking second years.

Basically no seats left, wonderful.

"Don't worry Gilldroy, my laps always open." Mattheo says smirking at me.

"Uh I think I'll pass." I say going to sit next to Enzo on the floor, Pansy following me.

"I think I'll pass who?" He asks still smirking.

"Your majesty." I mock, and then sit next to Enzo.

After a while we start playing truth or dare.

"Alright, Eliana Truth or dare?" Blaise begins. Ugh, I hate my full name.

"Dare." I say, not wanting to be a little bitch in front of Mattheo and his followers.

"I dare you to kiss riddle." Blaise says. Mattheo opens his mouth to speak but I interrupt him.

"No." I say sternly.

"Dares a dare Gilldroy." Blaise says.

I scoff and get up to mattheo. This is never happening again. I just kiss him, I try to make it short, I go to pull away but he just pulls me back in.

After this 20 second fucking kiss which I only wanted to last a millisecond, I pull away and just sit back down. I just felt confused, why'd he pull me back in? Why?

A little later, maybe an hour, I'm sitting with Pansy, passing a cigarette back and fourth, while still sipping on our drinks. Bad idea I know.

Theo and Enzo practically jump on us. They smell exactly like weed. High bitches.

"Ellie! Mattheo he said he liked you!" They start screaming at me, stuttering and out of breath, high out of their minds.

"Uhm calm down!" I yell at them.

"He said he-" he doesn't get to finish his sentence, because mattheo throws him off of me, grabbing each by the back of their neck.

"Don't believe a word these addicts say." He says sternly. Pansy and I are just looking pretty shocked at this.

The two get up and run away.
Mattheo and I share a glare then he walks away, his two lost puppies, Malfoy and Zabini behind him.

I am so glad I came to this party.