Chapter Twelve: Our Little Secret

_________
Ellie's POV
——————
My parents signed that stupid contract.
Now I have to come over here from 6am to 9pm every weekend. No hanging out with the girls for me. Slytherin party? Nope.

This weekend is when I start. I am not at all thrilled to be working for Riddle. I'd rather work for his dad of all people.

School was going terrible as always. Except for the fact that someone let slip that I work for the Riddles and now they're calling me 'his lady in waiting'
Don't even go there.

"You're telling me, you're his MAID?! Oh my fucking god Ellie! This is huge!" Daphne exclaims as we're sitting in the common room.

"I didn't want to. I'm just doing it for the money. And because there's no easy way out of it. But I start this weekend. Unfortunately." I say. She rolls her eyes at me.

"Oh come on. The dude has it BAD for you." She says.

"No he does not." I say defensively.

"Oh yes he does. I see the way he looks at you." She says.

"Whatever." I say before the common room door opens and Mattheo and his two minions walk in.

"Well look who it is." He says with his arms crossed, slowly walking towards me.

"Oh give me a break Riddle. You know I had no choice." He smirks.

"Don't worry, I won't be that hard on you." I roll my eyes at him.

He takes the hint and walks away. Pansy comes in, she obviously heard that.

"What the fuck was that about?" She asks.

"It's a long story Pans." Pansy shrugs and walks off to our dorm.
_____________
Mattheo's POV
————————-
I don't know what to think anymore. When I told dad I needed a new maid, I didn't need him to go and get my enemy.

This weekend came quicker than I could've ever imagined. Ellie has already arrived and right now is pretty angrily setting our table.

Why do I always do this? I walk up to her. Why?

"Can I help you with something?" She asks rudely, not even looking up.

"I don't think that's a way to speak to me." She rolls her eyes, sighs and continues.

"Enjoying ourselves, are we?" I ask smirking.

"Oh yes, I'm having the time of my life." She says sarcastically.

"Wanna clean my room after you're done?" I ask stupidly.

"Not particularly but sure." She says. I know she's only saying that to be...I guess not fired but still.

She finishes setting the table and goes to walk up to my room after giving me this little fake curtsy. I know it absolutely killed her to do that.

After dinner, I go up to my room and find it spotless. I know she used magic. Except...my bed definitely does not have sheets on it.

The door opens and I turn to look. She is carrying a comforter and sheet.

"Your majesty." She mumbles, before cleanly my bed.

"Didn't think you had it in you to do this Gilldroy." She just rolls her eyes at me.

"Not a good way to start off your job Ellie." It's almost as if she flinches at 'Ellie'

"I'm just trying to make it through this weekend, okay?" She says in a much more calm voice.

I raise my eyebrows at her and as soon as she's done making my bed, I go and lay on it, ruining the perfect bed.

She looks annoyed and turns to leave.

"Ellie." I say and she turns around. I Point to my wand on my desk. She reluctantly gets it and hands it to me, but I make sure I touch her hand. She looks flustered. A rosy shade of pink. She lightly curtsies before walking out. This weekend is gonna be very amusing.
_________
Ellie's POV
——————
Why does he do this to me? It's just the little things. I hate it here. His mother is pretty nice I suppose, but he's just a jerk and his dad's a weirdo.

I head to the guest room, his dad so nicely let me use on weekends. I sit on the bed with my head in my hands.

I change out of my very charming uniform and get under the covers of my bed. I turn on my back facing the ceiling and use my wand to make small floating sparkles. Trying to go to sleep. Not working.

I sigh as my cold feet hit the floor and I walk out of the room. I go to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water, taking a sip. His house isn't bad. The kitchen is a beautiful shade of gold and black.

I get startled when a hear a very familiar voice speak. "Hello princess." It says. Mattheo.

I sigh of relief. "What are you doing down here?" I ask him.

"What are you doing down here?" He asks me.

"I couldn't sleep." I say looking down and gently putting the glass in the sink.

"I suffer from the same issue." He says.

"When'd you get so formal?" I ask, almost charmed by his sudden grammar.

"I've always been formal princess." He takes a step closer to me.

I take a step back as he comes closer.
"Have you though?" I ask.

He takes another step closer and I back up again until I hit the counter.

He walks right up to me and I look down at the floor. He lifts my chin up with his finger.

"Eliana Gilldroy." He says.

"Mattheo Riddle." I say back.

"What are you doing to me?" He says.

I don't even get a chance to speak before he leans down and kisses me.

I was definitely caught off guard but I soon melted into him. He wrapped his hands around my waist as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

He picks me up and puts me on the counter as he fondles with the drawstring on my pants while planting wet kisses all along my neck and collarbone.

He got my drawstring undone before we heard something. Footsteps. On the creaky hardwood.

"Mattheo?" His father. Shit. I hop off the counter and re-tie my drawstring just as soon as he walks in. The light emitted from the tip of his wand.

"And what would you two be doing down here at this time of night?" He asks.

"We both came down for a sip of water, father." Mattheo says and I gulp hard.

"I see. We'll get back to bed, yes?" His father says. We both nod and hurry off to our rooms, giving each other one last look before walking away.

I lay back in my lonely bed and just think about what happened. What could have happened.
________________________________
hi loves! ty for reading this! and there's gonna be a lot of spice next chapter!!❤️❤️❤️