Chapter Fifthteen: The Date

_________
Ellie's POV
——————-
"Ugh, there's nothing to do. Why do we have to stay put in our dorms anyway?" Pansy complains.

"Something about Slytherin prince and King. I don't know." I shrug.

"Ugh, stupid royals always keeping us from having fun." She says.

"I'm sure we can find something to d-" Mattheo decides to enter our dorm.

"Uh what are you doing he-" he cuts me off.

"My father wants you. Now." I look back at pansy before leaving the room with him.

We enter the great hall where I see Dumbledore talking with Mr. Riddle and Bella, with my parents and Vivianne there as well.

"Uh what's going on?" I ask.

"Ellie, dear your parents and I were just discussing-" Bella begins but Mr. riddle cuts her off.

"Quiet Bella. Eliana, your family and I were discussing a marriage. With you and my son Mattheo." Mr. Riddle says. My eyes widen as I stare at him with mostly shock but somewhat fear.

"What? No, I'm sixteen! I don't wanna be married yet!" I exclaim.

"That's enough! I don't think you have a choice Miss Gilldroy. Soon to be Miss Riddle." He says.

"No- I'm not getting married-" Someone cuts me off again.

"Okay that's it. How about we discuss this over dinner dear? Does that sound alright?" Bella asks.

I hesitantly nod at her. Bella is one of the only people I can trust from that family. A true queen, she is.

"Fine." I say through gritted teeth.

"Thank you dear." She smiles warmly at me, and I smile back.

"Mattheo, you shall propose tonight, and if it's anything but a yes Eliana...you will regret it. You should be honored as a peasant slytherin to marry the prince." Mr. Riddle says.

"Right..." I say. Mattheo drags me out of the great hall and back to my dorm practically throwing me in.

"Don't touch me, you filthy wretch!" I yell at him.

"Filthy wretch or not, I'll be your fucking husband. Respect would be nice." He says sternly.

"Respect? Is that a joke?" He rolls his eyes at me and leaves.

"What the hell was that about? Husband? Ellie what is happening?" Pansy asks me.

I just huff and walk to the bathroom slamming the door behind me.

Motherfucker. I'm sixteen, and I'm gonna be married In probably less than a fucking week, so wonderful. I fucking hate that entire family except Bella. And the fact that my family agreed. What about Vivianne? I'm gonna miss my sister if I'm just tucked away in that house like a speck of dust.
________________________________
hi loves! short chapter, i know, but there are bigger chapters coming! and i am very concerned about the welfare of this story now that i added an arranged marriage. I hope you guys still like it😭 anyway have an amazing day!!❤️❤️