Chapter Nine: Blood

TW: BLOOD, ASSAULT, SELF-HARM
_____________
Mattheo's POV
————————-
"Any dates for the ball yet?" I ask Professor Mcgonagall.

"Yes we have some dates riddle. The winter ball shall be the night of Christmas Eve, and we'll have a new year's masquerade on the day of." She says. I nod at her words.

There's really only one person I want to bring. But if she'd stop fucking rejecting me, that'd be wonderful.

Blaise, Adrian and I walk back into the slytherin common room. Her little gang again. They're all talking about something to do with 'lilys' and other types of flowers. Fucking herbology nerds.

I don't think they've noticed us, by the way they're still deep in conversation.
_________
Ellie's POV
——————
You're a nerd.

"You really need to shut up riddle."

Aw did I hit a nerve?

"Fuck off."

Language.

"Like you care."

Mind fights, i guess, were a normal occurrence for Mattheo and I. But sometimes I really wish he'd just shut up.

Same feeling princess.

I notoriously send him a glare looking away from my conversation with the rest of my friends. We're talking about flowers. It doesn't mean we're herbology nerds. Orchids are my favorite. They're just beautiful. I have a potted one in my dorm that pansy helped out with.

Good to know.

"Get out of my head riddle."

Silence. Finally.

Our conversation ends and Mattheo comes and sits next to me, his little minions disappearing. He wraps an arm around my shoulders to which I throw off.

"Don't be such a loser Gilldroy. You're mine, remember?" He whispers the last bit making sure only I heard it. Everyone else dives back into conversation while I sit there. Mostly angry but also uncomfortable at the feeling of him being anywhere near me.

"Once again, I don't belong to you, neither anyone else. You're not special."
I say with gritted teeth. He looks at me sternly, like I'm insane.

"You don't want me as your enemy, princess." He stares down at me.

"You think I'm scared of you? Just because you think you're some self entitled prince, I can beat you. And I will. I have more power in my pinky then you do in your miserable life." I say. As soon as his gaze switches to a look of hatred, anger, I regret everything.

I try not to show my fear, but fail. Miserably. He grabs my arm, tight, and drags me into a more secluded section of the common room. As soon as we're out of sight he wraps a hand around my throat.

"How fucking dare you, disrespect my family name. Disrespect my title. You don't know anything. And my life isn't miserable. You're only saying that because you wish you could have this lifetime. Royalty." I chuckle at his practically novel of words.

"You know nothing about me. If I've never wanted royalty before, I won't want it now." I say leaning in closer to his face which was already close enough.

"Being a Royal could save you. From whatever you might become. Homeless, prisoner, dead?" He says and this just starts a fire inside of me.

"Has it ever occurred to you that I don't want to be saved! I don't need you, neither do I need a stupid princess title!" I say. He goes silent and just stares at me.

"Fine. Have it your way." He says as he apparates away. What the hell is his problem?

I storm back to my dorm and I'm sorta happy to see no one there. As soon as I shut the door, I slide down it, just letting all the tears fall out. I let out a blood curdling scream, that I'm sure the entire group heard by now.

"Fucking bitch!" I yell. Talking about Mattheo. He choked me, he hurt me, he screamed at me, I'm done.

I knock my orchid off the windowsill, watching the vase shatter. Shatter perfume, punch the mirror, watching that shatter, wall, fuck it, anything. I sit clutching my hand that now has mirror pieces making my hand bleed. Bad.

I cry and scream but eventually calm myself down and pull out my wand.
"Reparo." I stutter as everything goes back to normal. I wince as the spell draws out the pieces of glass cutting my hand. I sit back on my bed looking at my orchid. It's beautiful. Why would I destroy that? Why, just why?
________________________________
Ty for reading and hi loves! I'm sorry about all the graphics, but i hope you enjoyed this chapter!❤️❤️