hi! - a indescribable feeling of euphoria...

Hi readers! This is the author... I just want to share with people that i was able to purchase my own physical book to this story:>

It was in fact indescribable, i feel so good because after all, i really feel like this story has been one of the best stories I've written.

I was able to have a physical version of this story using my family's printing devices, yes, i made it manually, well not manually if literally, i used some batches of machines:) !

I used a lot of technologies in order to have this physical book specifically Book printing machines, i won't mention such brands since i am not sponsored of any 😆

But anyways I'm glad that my familt have such thing to make me happy enough since i can print my own story here in wattpad.

And ofcourse I'll let you guys see how it looked.

Front:

Back:

What the content looks like:

That's all i can share, i am so sorry though, i am not going to be able to purchase a lot for all of you, i mean i can but it's that we cannot use Sunghoon and Jake's names, especially how this book contains triggering content which does not imply to real life.

Even though i wanted to share it with you guys, this cannot be printed and be sold publicly, i can only have this by myself, not being selfish, I'm just protecting the names and backgrounds of my precious characters and how are they doing in their real lives.

One more reason why this cannot be printed and published publicly is that the pictures used for the book cover, front and back are not mine.

Thank you for readign and all the votes and respect you guys gave to this story, i hope you guys know how much thankful i am for all of you's time in reading this, i appreciate it ver much.

— Author