EMRACING CONCERNS

As they returned to their hospital room, Jake's gaze drifted to the window, the events of the morning still fresh in his mind. He watched Sunghoon, who sat peacefully reading, a sense of calm radiating from him.

But when Sunghoon looked back at him, Jake expected a smile, only to be met with a frown instead. Before Jake could process the change in Sunghoon's expression, he felt a gentle touch on his shoulder and turned to see Sunghoon holding the tissue box, concern etched on his face.

Jake hadn't even realized his nose was bleeding until Sunghoon rushed over to him, offering his assistance. Sunghoon helped Jake wipe away the blood, his touch gentle yet reassuring.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Sunghoon's voice was filled with genuine concern as he looked into Jake's eyes, searching for any sign of discomfort.

Jake shook his head, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he hugged Sunghoon tightly. "I'm fine, Sunghoon. Thank you," he murmured, his heart swelling with gratitude for his caring roommate.

Feeling a sudden surge of playfulness, Jake spread his arms wide and looked up at Sunghoon with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Hey, Sunghoon, can you carry me?" he asked, his voice laced with childlike innocence.

Sunghoon couldn't help but chuckle at Jake's request, finding the sight of Jake's playful antics endearing. Without hesitation, he wrapped his arms around Jake, lifting him up as if he were a small child.

As Jake settled into Sunghoon's embrace, a sense of warmth and comfort washed over him. In that moment, surrounded by the gentle hum of the hospital room and the steady rhythm of Sunghoon's heartbeat, Jake felt a deep sense of contentment.

And as they stood there, locked in their embrace, Jake knew that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always find solace and comfort in each other's arms.