SHARED HEARTS

"Hey, Sunghoon!" Jake's voice rang out with excitement as he bounded over to Sunghoon's bed, his eyes sparkling with anticipation.

Sunghoon set aside his book and turned his attention to Jake, curious about the sudden burst of energy from his usually reserved roommate.

Jake beamed as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, intricately decorated jar. Inside, a string of fairy lights twinkled softly, casting a warm glow over the room.

Sunghoon's eyes widened in amazement as he took in the sight of the jar, his lips parting in a silent gasp of awe.

"What's that?" Sunghoon asked, his voice filled with curiosity as he reached out to examine the jar more closely.

"It's something I made for us," Jake explained, his smile widening as he watched Sunghoon's reaction. "I call it our jar of paper hearts."

Sunghoon's gaze flickered to the contents of the jar, his eyes alighting on the delicate paper hearts that filled it to the brim.

Each heart was painstakingly crafted, adorned with intricate designs and vibrant colors that danced in the soft glow of the fairy lights.

Sunghoon was speechless as he took in the beauty of Jake's creation, his heart swelling with gratitude for his thoughtful roommate.

"It's beautiful," Sunghoon murmured, his voice filled with genuine admiration as he met Jake's gaze.

Jake's smile widened at Sunghoon's words, a sense of pride swelling within him at the sight of Sunghoon's genuine appreciation.

"I'm glad you like it," Jake said softly, his eyes shining with warmth as he offered the jar to Sunghoon.

Sunghoon reached out, his fingers brushing against the smooth surface of the jar as he took it from Jake's hands.

As he held the jar in his hands, a sense of peace washed over Sunghoon, his heart lighter than it had been in weeks.

In that moment, he realized that despite the challenges they faced, he was grateful to have Jake by his side, sharing in the simple joys of friendship and companionship.

And as they sat together in the soft glow of the fairy lights, surrounded by a jar filled with paper hearts, Sunghoon knew that no matter what the future held, he and Jake would face it together, their bond stronger than ever before.

As the darkness enveloped the room, the soft glow of the fairy lights illuminated their faces, casting a warm and intimate atmosphere around them. Sunghoon's gaze lingered on Jake's features, captivated by the gentle curve of his smile and the warmth in his eyes.

With a tender touch, Sunghoon cupped Jake's cheek, drawing him closer until their bodies were pressed together in a gentle embrace. In the quiet stillness of the night, Sunghoon's voice was barely a whisper as he spoke.

"Is it okay if I kiss you?"

Jake's heart fluttered at the question, his breath catching in his throat as he met Sunghoon's gaze with a mixture of anticipation and affection. He nodded gently, his eyes reflecting the trust and understanding that had grown between them.

Sunghoon's hands found their way to Jake's waist and cheek, holding him with a gentle yet firm grip. Jake reciprocated, wrapping his arms around Sunghoon's neck, drawing him closer as their lips met in a tender kiss.

Time seemed to stand still as they shared this moment of intimacy, their hearts beating in perfect harmony as they reveled in the warmth of each other's embrace. And as their lips parted, they held onto each other tightly, knowing that in this moment, they had found solace and comfort in each other's arms.