Experiment I - bio

(Imagine your Dr. Garaki, reading the notes back to yourself)

Test subject - I also known as experiment I
Name given: Izuku (no last name)
Age:5

Izuku has the same features as master did when he was younger, with white hair and crimson eyes

Izuku has the same features as master did when he was younger, with white hair and crimson eyes. He's a perfect copy of master. He already has masters quirk and is able to handle the quirks I've provided him with already.

He's very intelligent, especially when it comes to the subject of quirks and the history of them. However, he rarely speaks or moves unless absolutely necessary to do so. He also seems to be taking mental notes of the quirks I have stored here as when I quiz him on them, he's able to tell me the exact row and column they sit upon.

He also seems to like watching the TV, especially the news about heroes and, more importantly, All Might. But, I have no worries about this as Master's genes no doubt make the boy despise the heroes, and he's only doing this to give himself targets to kill when he's older.

Quirks:
All For One - Izuku was made from the DNA of master, so it's obvious as to why he also has All For One.

Analysis - Izuku is able to find out everything about a quirk, how it was used by its original user, what the full extent of its power is, and how he could use it to obtain that potential.

Owl - Izuku is capable of turning his head a full 360 and staying awake during the night. I have occasionally found Izuku awake in his cell due to this.

Angel touch - Izuku's hands emit a white glow that is capable of healing the wounds of any he touches. This doesn't, however, work on himself.

False copy - Izuku can create a copy of himself that is more like a hologram than an actual being as it is unable to be touched but can touch things itself.

Paralysis stare - Izuku holds eye contact with the opponent for up to 5 seconds, paralysing them for a minute in total. I have found myself on the receiving end of this quirk on multiple occasions, and in all honesty, it isn't pleasant.

Photosynthesis - Izuku is capable of improving his healing factor by resting in sunlight.

I have plans to provide the boy with more quirks, but I haven't made the decision as to which quirk I should give him yet.