Entrance to a better life

For years, Izuku trained under All Might tirelessly, but the boy never complained to All Might, wanting to gain the heroes trust, and eventually, at 15 years old, Izuku got what he wanted. All Might trusted him, though he did have some hesitation with the boy considering the toxic history between All Might and All For One.

Thankfully, Izuku's theory that the reason All For All wasn't working properly was right because as soon as their relationship was on good terms, the quirks in Izuku's arsenal were boosted to a new level of power. Izuku had also come up with builds he can use depending on the fight or what he believes is most needed. He has a strength build, speed build, stealth build, support build, and tank build.

"Young Midoriya!" All Might called out to the built snow-haired boy who was currently doing hand stand push-ups

"Young Midoriya!" All Might called out to the built snow-haired boy who was currently doing hand stand push-ups. "Yeah?" Izuku asked, his head meeting All Might's in the opposite direction. "It's time for the exam!" All Might informed Izuku, and the boy leaned over, letting his feet fall down to the ground as gravity took control.

He was now on his feet and smiled at All Might, "Then I'll get there as quickly as possible!" Izuku declared and charged up One For All, and All Might held out his hand in front of Izuku's face. "Hold it!" All Might said, and Izuku looked up at him curiously as to why he had stopped Izuku. "When you fet into U.A., be sure to tell the staff about All For One, your quirk, and your plan." All Might told Izuku, and the boy nodded, and All Might pulled his hand back, and Izuku raced away.

It didn't take long for Izuku to get to U.A. and the boy stopped a few streets before getting to the gates of U.A. and calmly entered the walls of U.A. he entered the building and sat down next to a random person in the assembly hall. They were handed a test and a time limit of an hour, and for Izuku, he finished with 5 minutes left to spare.

After the time limit, Pres. Mic walked onto the stage and shouted, "Heyyy!" No one responded to his shout, only being met with the sound of nothing. "Tough crowd..." Pres. Mic muttered but then focused on the task at hand. "This is the provisional part of the entrance exam. There are three main robots. The 1-pointer. The 2-pointer and the 3-pointer. Now, there is - Yes?" Pres. Mic noticed a hand raised in the air.

"Sir, you said there are only three robots, but there are four on the leaflet given out. If this is a misprint, I would expect better from U.A." The blue-haired ruler spoke out. "Well, actually, I was about to get to the 4th robot. It's not worth anything. It's just a roadblock, so it's best to avoid it and go after the ones with points." Pres. Mic advised them, and the blue-haired boy spoke again. "I see. I'm sorry for the intrusion." He apologised to Pres. Mic and the hero waved it off and smiled. "No need to apologise. Anyways, get ready and go..."

"PLUS ULLTRAAAA"

They had all been transported to fake cities in which they would be going through the second half of the exam. Izuku was standing, staring at the giant doors as he strategised for the situation ahead of him. 'Speed build: Novice!'