The human weapon

(Disturbing topics mentioned, read at your own risk)

All Might had given Izuku One For All begrudgingly, and the boy was now the hero commissions human weapon. The boy was completely fine with this as he could take the quirks of those he killed, which mostly consisted of terrorists or cult leaders who attempted to overthrow the government. However, today was slightly different. It would still consist of killing, but they weren't a terrorist.

(With white hair)"Titan, you've got a new target!" An agent for the hero commission declared handing Izukua file

(With white hair)
"Titan, you've got a new target!" An agent for the hero commission declared handing Izukua file. "Who is it? A terrorist? A homicidal maniac?" Izuku asked him as he opened the file and saw the name of the person. 'Hiroto Onizawa'

"He's a rapist. He's evaded the police for a year now with 7 counts of breaking and entering, 5 counts of rape and 2 counts of paedophilia." Izuku stopped and looked up at the agent with a cold, deadly stare. "What?" Izuku simply asked with hatred. "He's done it with a 7 year old and 10 year old, the 7 year old also happens to be one of the chairwoman's granddaughters." A sadistic smile wore itself on Izuku's face "I'm gonna kill this fucking disgusting pig!" Izuku shredded the file with chainsaw blades and the agent pulled out a vial with a hair.

"He left this at the sight of one of his crimes after..." The agent trailed off as Izuku swiped the vial from the agents hands and popped the lid off and picked the hair out and gave it a light sniff.

[Smell trail - The user is able to smell something someone wore or came in contact with and track the person to their current location. It's great for tracking down villains and missing people.]

"Found you!" Izuku shouted, and the walls behind them opened automatically, and the boy disappeared from the agents view with only a gust of wind being the boys goodbye to the agent.
(Warning! Attempted rape! Skip past until you see a gif of All Might giving a thumbs up!)

"Bye, H- honey... I hope you have a good day at work!" Mitsuki bakugo waved her husband, Masaru Bakugo, off to work while sweating profusely as Hiroto Onizawa fingered her pussy.

Once Masaru had closed the door behind him, Mitsuki let out a tear as Onizawa put his face against hers. "What a loser! To leave such a huge titty milf all alone!" Onizawa laughed as Mitsuki pushed him away from her "Leave me alone, just because my husband can't see you doesn't mean I can't hurt you, bastard!" Mitsuki shouted and Onizawa slapped her and pushed her down on the floor on her chest.

"Ha! Ha! What a nice ass! I'm sure you won't mind if I dive into it!" Onizawa pulled down his underwear, which was all that he wore, showing his disgusting dick that was covered in warts and smelled like ancient cheese. "Please, don't!" Mitsuki begged 'Someone, save me! Please!' Mitsuki cried in her head as Onizawa approached her anus with his disgusting meat, but...
(You can continue reading now)

"AAHHH! My Dick!" Onizawa cried out

"AAHHH! My Dick!" Onizawa cried out. It had been cut off, and the disgusting human being heard a laugh. "Found you!" Izuku yelled, jumping out from the shadow of the door and grabbing the bastard by the head, slamming a saw blade into his skull, and laughed as he simultaneously took the man's quirk.

[Hidden presence - The user is able to hide themselves from people that they don't want to see them. However, if someone that they are not aware of enters the room, then that person can see them.]

"Ma'am are you -" Izuku cut himself off seeing the crying woman as Izuku summoned a teddy bear with one of his quirks that he had stolen all of those years ago at the lab. "Hug him, you'll feel better. Trust me." Izuku gave Mitsuki a thumbs up and smiled kindly at the woman and then turned his attention to the corpse of the bastard. Izuku grabbed the man's dick and opened the mouth of the corpse, and shoved it into his mouth. Izuku then used Shadow Pass, and the corpse sunk into the shadow.

The snow-haired assassin turned his attention back to Mitsuki, who had fallen asleep still holding onto the teddy bear, Izuku looked at her with sympathy. "Take her upstairs, and make sure she's comfortable in her bed." Izuku commanded the teddy bear, and it nodded and proceeded to pick up Mitsuki and take her upstairs.

After 2 hours, Mitsuki awoke from her nap after crying for so long in the teddy bear's arms. She made her way down the stairs again and saw that it was spotless, no blood on the floor or on the walls. She noticed a note on the small glass table in the middle of the living room that had on the front 'Blonde woman'.

'Blonde woman,

I'm sorry you had to experience that sort of thing and I imagine it might be hard for you to cope with it so, call XXX-XXX-XXX to organise some counselling or therapy if you feel like it's necessary. If not, at least tell your husband or other family members, maybe your children, siblings, parents, or friends.

With regards, Titan from the Hero Commission'

'That boy looked the same age as Katsuki, yet he was able to kill that man without a problem. I hope he Katsuki gets to meet him and become friends with him so that I can thank him.' Mitsuki thought as she held the letter close to her chest. Izuku was walking back and pulled out his phone and went to his contacts and called the hero commission.

"Titan. Where was he?" The agent asked him, everyone in the hero commission knew that Izuku always got a job done, so they never dared to ask if he had done the job because the answer was always yes. "He was about to rape another woman. Married. His Quirk hid his presence from the husband, I imagine because he was already in the home, and I just saw the husband leave as I was approaching." Izuku informed the agent. The boy had flown through the air with just One For All alone and, when getting closer to the house, saw Masaru leaving his home with no worry on his face.

"The bastard got what he deserved for doing those unforgivable acts." Izuku muttered into the phone."Agreed." The agent said, and the boy hung up and put his hands in his tuxedo. The boy marched away to get some food. 'Forgot breakfast this morning...' Izuku thought, scratching the back of his head.

Chapter end