1A and teacher conference

The boy of All For All had been accepted into U.A. quickly due to his scores in both the written and physical exam. "Midori!" Izuku turned around and saw Mina running up to him. "Hey, Mina." Izuku smiled as the girl grabbed ahold of the boy and began to shake him. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming to U.A. I would've been looking out for you in the hall! Just because we broke up 3 years ago doesn't mean we can't get along!" Mina shouted as she continued to shake him.

Both Mina and Izuku had been together since they were 9 but broke it off when they turned 12, due to Izuku not wanting her to worry about him and his assassination job, but they were still very close to each other and if there was a record for the...

Both Mina and Izuku had been together since they were 9 but broke it off when they turned 12, due to Izuku not wanting her to worry about him and his assassination job, but they were still very close to each other and if there was a record for the best ex-couple that still look to be together, Mina and Izuku would win it.

"Glad to see you haven't changed, even though we're in U.A." Izuku chuckled as Mina wrapped herself around Izuku's arm. "So? You think just because I'm in U.A. now I'll change that quickly?" Mina asked Izuku, and the boy shook his head. "Just expected you to be more serious." He told her, and he wandered into the school with Mina on his arm like a sloth on a tree.

"So, Midori. What's new in your life?" Mina asked Izuku, and he shrugged. "Nothing that you don't already know." Izuku said, and Mina stared up at the boy as he continued to drag her along to class. Mina was surprised about one thing, that Izuku didn't notice she had left some of the buttons to her uniform unbuttoned so that the boy could take a peek at her pink breasts, but then again, Izuku was never like that so she buttoned them back up as they got to the door to 1A.

"Hey, Midori, I didn't say this was my classroom." Mina said, and Izuku looked down at the bubblegum Princess that held onto his arm. "You're right. This is my class." Izuku informed her, and Mina's eyes widened, and a smile grew on her face.

"This means we're gonna be in the same class!" Mina shouted in a giddy mood as Izuku opened the class door, and the two were greeted by two of their classmates arguing with each other.

"What are you doing with your feet on the desks! You are disrespecting the alumni of our school!" They both recognised the boy that was reprimanding the other boy as the boy who had asked about the 0-pointer, but the other boy seemed vaguely similar to someone Izuku had saved in the past.

"Huh!? Did your school put a stick up your ass or something?!" The other boy yelled back at him, and the blue-haired boy regained his composure. "Let's start over, I'm Tenya Iida from Soumei High School!" Iida introduced himself to the boy. "A private school!? You think you're better than me or something?!"

Izuku walked past them both, and Iida turned his focus to the devil eyed boy. "Ah! You're the boy that destroyed the 0-pointer, correct?" Iida asked Izuku, and the boy nodded with emotionless eyes as Iida smiled."I'm quite impressed. You must've known that there was a rescue point system as well as a villain point system." Iida said, and Izuku simply stated,"I did." Izuku rested his head in his right palm."I think it's best you sit down before the teacher comes." Izuku informed Iida, and he listened to what Izuku said and walked over to his seat.