˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼 ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Y/n's POV

"Hey! You still hanging out with us tonight?" Janis asked me on my way out of first period. "Yeah, but Regina invited me to this Halloween party at-"

"REGINA INVITED YOU TO THE HALLOWEEN PARTY???" Janis suddenly yelled, I was taken aback by the question, as we continued to walk the halls. "Uhm yeah..." I trailed off, she looked at me wide eyed.

"Are you going?" She asked me, walking me to the gym. "Probably, I told her I'd stop by for a bit, then I'll head to Damien's." I informed, Janis nodded as I entered the gym, saying goodbye to my friend.

Coach Carr informed us that we'd be starting our sex Ed unit, making everyone groan in annoyance. We all sat on the bleachers as coach Carr began talking, something about not having sex? Don't know.

"What are you wearing to the Halloween party?" Regina suddenly asked from beside me. "I don't know, something simple." I told her, she rolled her eyes sarcastically at me. "Oh come on! You have to have at least some idea of what your costume is!"

"Ladies! Enough chit chat!" Coach Carr boomed, Regina rolled her eyes again. "You'd like it if we'd stop talking, I'd like it if you weren't a pedophile, we've both got issues." Regina suddenly let out. The whole class went silent as small whispers filled the room.

Coach Carr went silent then spoke up. "Regina go to the-"

"The office? Where I can tell Mr. Duval what you're up to? I think not." Coach Carr was silent again as he cleared his throat, and continued to "teach" sex Ed.

"That was badass." I whispered to the blonde beside me. She smirked in victory. "I know." She agreed, flipping her hair.

~~~

It was around 9:30, and I decided to start getting ready. The party started at 9, but I wanted to wait a bit so it didn't seem like I was desperate or anything. I decided to go with a sexy clown costume. I got a heads up from Regina to not wear anything scary and to focus more on being sexy. It was the same way at my old school, the only difference this time was that I actually attended this one.

By the time I finished my hair and makeup it was around 10pm.

(Ur costume *cough* SMASH *cough*)

When I entered the house I immediately spotted Regina, she was in a gorgeous angel costume. It was breathtaking, she was breathtaking.

She was talking to some guy, who I assumed was her ex, Aaron, the host of this party. I as moved closer to them I could hear Regina talking. "I-I just didn't think this would be so hard for me!" She cried, correction, fake cried. It was so obvious to see that she was faking it, im surprised Aaron didn't catch on.

"You broke up with me!" Aaron suddenly yelled, she looked at him with pleading eyes, then her expression went stone cold. "I know I look perfect! Ice Queen that's what you see! It's like..that's all anyone expects of me! But....its all show." She explained.

Before I could hear more someone approached me. "Hey! I haven't seen you before, are you new?" The girl asked me, she was dressed as a...mouse? Before I could answer, a state of realization hit her. "Wait! Oh my god, you're Y/n! Regina's pe partner???" She asked, I smiled awkwardly at her. "Yep..."

"Wow! You look so different! In a good way!" She complimented, I smiled at her, then looked back over to Regina and Aaron. Aaron was looking intensely into Regina's eyes, as the latter reciprocated.

Aaron leaned in to kiss her, but Regina...dodged? She moved off to the side and Aaron kissed Regina's cheek, as he looked at her confused.

I told Karen I was going to get a drink as I moved closer to them to hear what they were saying. Unfortunately, Regina whispered something into his ear, making Aaron storm off angrily.

I approached the satisfied blonde. "You made it!" She exclaimed happily. I chuckled. "I guess I did." I paused for a moment, then went on. "Uh- what was that with you and Aaron?" I asked.

Regina's face faltered for a moment before going back to normal. "Oh! That? It was nothing really, just Aaron being Aaron!" She laughed nervously. I narrowed my eyes in suspicion but let it go. "You look great, by the way!" She mentioned, I blushed at the small compliment. "Oh uh-! Thanks! You too!" She smiled at me, as we continued to talk over the loud music. "Wanna go outside?!" Regina screamed over the music. "Sure!"

As we made our way outside, we could still hear the faint noise of music and laughter. We sit on the curb, far enough away from the house where no one could tell it was us unless they paid close enough attention.

"What's it like being on top?" I suddenly asked after a moment of silence. The blonde turned to look at me. "What do you mean?" She asked, a bit confused.

"Oh come on Regina, you're at the top of the food chain, you're practically the apex predator, everyone loves you! You're popular and hot, who wouldn't?"

She turned back to the street in-front of us, watching as a car passed by. "Stressful." She let out a soft laugh. "It's like..everyone expects so much of me, people forget I'm human too! It's nice at times, having the ability to ruin anyone's life at any moment, but one slip up could ruin mine..."

She paused for a moment and turned to me. "I've never told anyone that." She let out.

"Why'd you tell me?" I ask, she studies my face for a moment, then turns back around to face the street once again. "I- I don't know, I guess, I just feel comfortable around you."

"I'm glad I make you feel that way." I chuckle out.

"Me too."

Authors Note!

AWWW THIS WAS SO CUTE

Vote comment and share or ur not apart of the pink pony club 🙄

Xoxo,
Kayla