˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗TWENTY-FOUR ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Y/n's POV

"The fucking creeper exploded my house!" Regina yells over the phone. "Our house." I correct. We're both playing Minecraft right now. "Well I built it." Regina reasons. I scoff and let it go. Going back to what I was building.

"This is gonna take forever to fix- uh y/n?" Regina calls out. "Yes?" I answer, a mischievous smirk on my face. I see Regina make her way over to me. "What are you doing?" She questions.

I laugh and continue to place blocks, deleting some at the same time. Regina's character moves back a bit and I hear her let out a soft laugh over the phone. "Do you like it?" I ask.

The blonde laughs again. "Mhm, it's great."

 (baguette_lover184 )

We continue to play Minecraft for a bit longer, I explode a village, Regina yells at me, I set a forest on fire, she yells at me again. You know, the typical stuff one would do in Minecraft. It's like I can't even have any fun with her yelling at me though! I keep dying too, THIS GAME IS BULLSHIT-

"Y/n! Dinner!" My mom calls out from the kitchen. I sigh. "I gotta go." I tell Regina. She groans over the phone. "Call me back?" She asks in a whiny tone. I laugh. "Of course."

~~~

Regina: are you done with dinner yet?
Regina: I miss youuuuu
Regina: call me back omg

*5 missed calls from Regina*

Regina: I'm coming over
Regina: wait did I do something?
Regina: r u mad at me?
Regina: I'm sorry

Regina's POV

I knocked on Y/n's front door, eager to get to the bottom of this. "Hi, Regina! How nice of you to stop by." Y/n's mom told me cheerfully, a warm smile on her face. I laughed awkwardly. "Unm, is Y/n home?" I ask her.

She nods and gestures for me to come inside. "Yeah, she should be upstairs." The older woman explains. I smile and nod. "Thanks Ms. Y/l/n!" I tell her running up the stairs.

When I reach Y/n's room, the door is closed and I knock softly. When I don't get a response I let myself in. My eyes dart around the room, until they finally fall to the bed, where Y/n is sleeping soundly.

I smile to myself, relived that everything was ok. She just fell asleep I tell myself. I go to leave until I hear a voice call out for me. "Regina?" I turn around and see Y/n half awake. "What are you doing here?"

I rub the back of my head and blush a bit out of embarrassment. "Well you weren't answering my texts..so I wanted to know if everything was ok."

God I sounded so clingy

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, I guess I didn't realize how tired I was." She apologizes. I walk over to her and sit next to her on the bed. "No don't be sorry, it's fine." She nods and lies back down. I get up to leave once again before her hand drags me down. "Stay?" She asks. I smile and nod.

I get into bed with her, and watch as she slowly drifts back to sleep. She looks so peaceful.

"I love you.." I breathe out, in a soft whisper. I look over to see Y/n smiling, as her eyes open again. She then smirks at me. "You love me?" My face turns a deep red. "I uhm- uh.."

"I love you too." She says, before closing her eyes and falling asleep again.

Authors Note!

AWWWWWWWW ME AND MY GF WHEN????? (We just started dating)

Vote comment and share or it was a bad idea calling her up

Xoxo,
Kayla