06 - That Silk Robe On You

"Wake up my dear " Heeseung shaked the body of the younger who was deep in sleep in his embrace. "My prince wake up " Heeseung spoke in a more gentle tone as the younger could be seen to slowly open his eyes. "My dear crown" Jaeyun mumbled as he rubbed his eyes softly while looking at the crown prince.

"We are just by the castle Jaeyun ah so i suggest you to wake up for now, you can sleep once we reach" Heeseung spoke as he saw how the younger clutched hard on the blanket. "Wear your jacket it's really cold " Heeseung held the younger's body and removed the blanket of him making jaeyun whine a bit.

"Hey it's really cold " The younger prince spoke as he tried to get the blanket back from the crown prince who just held it tight.

Jaeyun sighed as he straighten his back and combed his hair with his hands which were a bit messy. He quickly looked over at his jacket then at heeseung. "Look on the other way crown" Jaeyun spoke with a bit red cheeks making heeseung look at him in confusion.

"What happened? " The crown prince asked making the younger just bite his lips and look down at himself. "I have to change my shirt, I can't just show up on my silk night robe" Jaeyun spoked and heeseung's cheeks flushed red too as he realised the younger was right.

Before sleeping Jaeyun removed his wedding suit Underneath which he already wore his night robe, not a typical night robe but yes a silk shirt robe. They had to show up at the palace without their wedding vest so it wouldn't be easy to hide the silk shirt underneath the shirt again. Heeseung's silk shirt was V neck cut making it easy to hide under his shirt.

"Oh y-yeah fine" Heeseung spoke and quickly closed his eyes leaving the blushing Jaeyun to quickly collect his wedding shirt and remove the silk one. He didn't need to make sure if heeseung was closing his eyes, he knew he wouldn't look at him without his consent.

Heeseung's heart beat rose ad he clutched his eyes tight when he felt the silk material fall in his hand. With a few more seconds passing by heeseung opened his eyes when he heard the younger say "I'm done".

The crown prince looked at his side to see the younger already dressed in his shirt and was wearing his long wedding coat. " Fine we both are ready now " Jaeyun said as he zipped on his boots before sighing and fixing his hair.

"Our crowns " Heeseung mumbled as he took out the crowns from the shelf where their crowns were kept carefully. Jaeyun looked at his crown, it was a new one. As now he was married to a ctown prince his crown was bigger and more beautiful which was gifted by the kingdom of waters. Heeseung told him after the wedding that how he designed it similarly as the one of the crown prince and Jaeyun could just smile out wide.

Heeseung gently held the younger's jaw and made the prince face him. Jaeyun tilted his head as he looked at his husband but heeseung just smiled softly. With gentle touches heeseung fixed the younger's red hair which was now on his face before placing the crown on his head.

"Alright so now we both are ready to go " Heeseung spoked a the younger nodded at him. Jaeyun could feel his heart beat rise up as he felt the carriage slow down. Within a few seconds the carriage was stopped and now they could hear the footsteps of the gaurds surrounding them.

Heeseung smiled gently at him trying to make him ease up before opening the carriage and stepping out of it. Jaeyun could hear loud mummers and cheers of the crowd as heeseung held his hand and supported him to get out of the carriage.

Jaeyun's eyes sparkled as he looked around in awe. Beautiful lakes and ponds with a number of mountains and waterfalls with a water themed castle was so astonishing. He saw how the ministers and crowd went crazy when they saw him.