30 - Can't Lose You

Jaeyun just hummed as his husband picked him up and placed a kiss on his forehead. "You should eat a lot alright? Look how pale you are getting love" Heeseung spoke as he carresed the skin of husband's shoulders while looking deep in the younger's eyes. 

Jaeyun was weaker then ever. His soul was directly attacked and he lost a lot of blood during it as the shadow soaked it all. Heeseung took extra care of the younger and would now always make jaeyun accompany him. "Do you wanna walk on your own or let me do it for you love?" Heeseung asked as he painfully watched the younger look up at him and trying to voice out. "In your arms" Jaeyun replied in tiny as he didn't feel that well.

"As you wish dear" Heeseung spoke as he softly held the younger and made their way towards the Royal chamber as the gaurds bowed to them and made sure not to look up.

Jaeyun looked up at his his husband who immediately stopped walking and looked back at the younger. "Are you excited to meet your family love?" Heeseung asked as he could clearly read his husband's eyes. Jaeyun smiled widely at it, showing his whites as he nodded at heeseung. "It's his marriage, I feel the happiest" Jaeyun exclaimed making Heeseung smile softly at it.  

"Of course you do dear, our princes are getting married soon, they are already grown up" Heeseung spoke as Jaeyun chuckled at it as he can very well relate to it. They silently walked to reach the Royal chamber where they all were supposed to meet.

The royals of the fire arrived already in early morning but as Jaeyun was not well he couldn't go and welcome them with the others. The fires knew about what happened to their prince and they were thankful for the waters for recovering him while on the other hand The royals of Waters were just ashamed because of their lack of Protectiveness, according to them.

The gaurds opened the door as Heeseung  entered the room with his husband in his arms. The royals of the waters were already present in the room as they sat on their respective thrones. The mother queen sighed as she looked at them. "Why did you bring Royal highness with you? " She questioned as Heeseung sighed while placing the younger on his throne while taking seat next to him.

"I couldn't do anything mother, I don't want him to be alone and also he wanted to meet his family" He replied and the family frowned. "He's weak he should be resting-"

"I'm fine mother" Jaeyun spoke as he didn't wanted his husband to hear things on his mistake. The females looked at him with soft eyes as she Caressed his hair. "But you should be taking proper rest ny child" She reasoned out as she looked at him carefully. "It's alright her majesty I'm doing better now" He replied trying to assure her making the woman nod her head.

Heeseung carefully took the shall as he wrapper it gently around his husband as the royals of the Fire entered at the same time. They stood up as Heeseung was in a bit awkward position as he was putting the shall around the younger male, to keep him warm.

The royals of fire quickly greeted themselves before going over to their member who was letting His husband take care of him. Heeseung bowed as he did the work and sat down while the fires hugged Jaeyun. "You looks alright Jaeyun-ah, your brother was so worried" His father spoke as he rubbed his back.

"I'm fine Father, my apologies for worrying you all" Jaeyun spoke in a bit weaker tone then usual as he bowed a little to apologize. "Better take care of yourself and your husband too, his majesty looks so tired taking care of yourself" His father spoke as Jaeyun looked down.

"It's alright your highness it's my duty to take care of yourself and i should be the one apologizing as I failed to protect my partner, I'll pay for my actions and make it up for him" Heeseung spoke and everyone smiled at him and nodded.