+03: Sneaky Kisses

Jaeyun giggled with his arms crossed to keep himself warm as he looked at the child who was smiling and running around the hallway. "Prince you are gonna get hurt" Heeseung was quick to catch up the younger who giggled in his father's embrace. "Do you want to go back ?" Heeseung scolded the younger who shook his head and clinged on his father's neck. Heeseung sighed rubbing the child's back with a smile on his face.

"When I first came with your father here I was excited too and he told me the same thing 'Jaeyun do you want to go back dear'" Jaeyun imitated as he remebered how his husband did the same thing when they visited the mountain palace for their vacation after their wedding. "Right" Heeseung smiled widely as he caressed his husband's hair and placing a quick kiss on the younger's forehead. "Appa dada cute" The child spoke with a grin making the elder chuckle.

"Let's go in the room and rest for a bit hm ? then we will show you the Sunset on the top and we will play with you heeyunie" Jaeyun spoke and the child nodded getting out of the elder's arms and running towards the room.

Heeseung giggled and while looking at the child while simultaneously jaeyun rested his head on his husband's shoulders. "Isn't he growing up so fast?" Jaeyun exclaimed with a sigh as he leaned on heeseung who embraced his lover from the side. "He is but look at him being totally excited and giving reactions like you love, his behavior is so much like you" Heeseung smiled widely and hugged the male closer to his body, making jaeyun's chest press again the elder.

"My pretty world" Heeseung rubbed their noses together and jaeyun burst out in giggles.

The kid whined as he stomped his feet on the wooden planks making Heeseung internally sigh, ready to be hearing some tantrums or complaints of the kid. "Dad why is this so high? And why are you both walking so fast I can't match up your pace" The kid complained making Jaeyun giggle as he crouched down and held the younger in his arms. "It's alright heeyunie is tired hm ? Appa will carry his little prince".

The family break out in a series of giggle as they continued their climbing till the high of the Palace. The voice of the wooden door opening could be heard while the child was in awe due to the fresh cold breeze and the breathtaking view. "this is so beautiful" The child spoke as he clapped his hands together while the sparkled could be seen appearing in his eyes. The parents hummed looking around with the child who was still in Jaeyun's arms.

"This is so so so so pretty appa" Junseo whispered in Jaeyun's ears and the elder smiled and nodded at it. "Do you want to see something more beautiful ?" Jaeyun whispered back in those little ears, As if Junseo was a bunny his face lightened up and he gave an almost immediate reaction which only made Jaeyun giggle. "Where is it Appa ?"

"Look on our left baby" Jaeyun whispered again and both the males looked on their left side. Indeed ethereal.

Heeseung stood their as his mouth was a bit opened while he stared at the beautiful view with a smile on his face. His eyes sparkling brighter then the stars in the sky could ever as the evening light reflected on his face burning a warmth in Jaeyun's heart. His wine hair blowing slowly due to the breeze while he felt at ease.

Heeseung admired his beautiful view as Jaeyun admired his own.

Seeming to be startled by two pair of eyes on him, The king of the water kingdom got shy as he saw his husband and child staring at him. "why are both my dears staring at me" Heeseung asked as the tip of his ears could be seen turning red as he stared at both who were staring back at him with eyes full of love and admiration. "We are admiring our beautiful view".

Jaeyun spoke and chuckled once he saw Heeseung tilting his head and then his eyes sparking up as he realised what his husband meant by it. Jaeyun walked closer then he already was as Him and the child simultaneously kissed either cheeks of Heeseung's cheeks making the male break out in a bright smile.

"My Pretty babies"

Junseo giggled loudly as he kept on clapping his hands. Heeseung immediately shushed the kid who obeyed. "He is going to know where you are and catch you fast heeyunie, just clap in between okay ?" Heeseung whispered to the child who nodded and looked at the blindfolded Jaeyun who was trying to catch the son and father duo.

A small pout evident on Jaeyun's lips as he confusingly tried to take careful steps and find the two. "Are you both still there?" Jaeyun huffed and asked as he doubted about the presence of the two due to the lack of noise. "Ofcourse we are love" heeseung spoke to assure about their presence and Jaeyun immediately catched the direction as he walked closer to his husband.

He got confused as he reached the direction and moved his hands to be able to grab a arm of his husband.

Before he could even know a presence of a taller figure emerged from his back as a arm smoothly wrapped around his waist from the back pretty out of habit. Heeseung placed a kiss on Jaeyun's shoulder quickly to not be seen by their son who was in the opposition direction. "Crown" Jaeyun whined a bit as he threw his head over his shoulders making his and Heeseung's lips inches apart while their hot breathe fell right on each other.

Heeseung merely brushed of their lips together when a voice from the back forced them to pull each other apart. "Hugs yay" Junseo spoke with a giggle making heeseung return it as Jaeyun pulled down the silk cloth of his eyes. His cheeks flushed red as his hair fell on his cheeks messily still leaving Heeseung breathless on the view.

"Dad is caught?" Junseo asked as he stared at the couple who held each other's hand closely. "Appa caught dad" Heeseung confirmed as he bite back the smile forming on his lips. "Can Junseo be blindfolded now ?" The child asked eager to know and play the game from different perspective now. Jaeyun looked at heeseung and then back at Junseo after he recieved the nod. "Sure baby come here". He called out while gently wrapping the silk cloth around the boy's head and tie it only this tight to make it hang on the smaller's hand.

Soon the game started again and Jaeyun was too focused on entertaining and giggling over the child that he didn't notice when a hand pulled by his own hand making him hide behind the wall as his body was pressed on the same surface. He looked at his husband a bit startled who hovered right on his face. "Crown Heeyun-"

"shush he wouldn't notice dear, a kiss won't hurt" Heeseung went straight to the point and Jaeyun looked done with his husband but chuckled at the elder, holding on his husband's shoulder now. He closed his eyes for a moment pressing their lips together in a peck as he pulled back leaving Heeseung sulky. "Come on darling i haven't been able to get a kiss since morning because a adorable kid won't spare us" Heeseung complained as he tightened his grip on the younger's waist and tried to follow his lips and kiss them but Jaeyun kept on moving his head away.

"Yunie please?" Heeseung asked out as his doe eyes pleaded to the younger who chuckled and finally gave in. He closed his eyes yet again and finally properly kissed his husband who seemed happy by those action and immediately kissed back. Jaeyun's hand tangled in heeseung's hair locks while the elder focused on kissing hard his husband.

pushing Jaeyun on the wall harder as the younger took a moment to take a breathe while Heeseung quickly placed a quick suck on Jaeyun's mark on the neck making the younger hold back the pleasure. The pulled away with a last peck to go back to play with a child.

"Seems like Heeyunie is going to have dinner and sleep early tonight".

____________________________________________________

Took me long to update TT, This was almost done but the ending was remaining.

I made it to the student council :D <33