18 - The Right You

Jaeyun just sighed as he leaned near the wall while trying to hide as much as he can. The ceremony already started and it was finally the time for Jay to be given the crown of The Royal ruler.

Jaeyun smiled as he saw it all. His brother standing there with his husband by his side while holding each other's hand as the king and the queen along with the priest replaced the crowns of the two had. A bright smile came on his face as he looked at the big crown on his brother's head with proudness spreading through his body.

"He looks so made for it" Jaeyun mumbled and giggled at his thought. The crowd got busy on their own as the fest started.

Suddenly he flinched a little when he felt a hand wrapping around his waist tightly. He relaxed as he inhaled the scent of his husband and looked at his side. "Proud enough love? " Heeseung questioned and jaeyun let out a nod. "We waited for this moment for so long" Jaeyun replied with a fond smile on his face while looking back at the royals of fore on the stage who were praising Jay.

"So would you be proud and looking at me fondly when I get crowned too? " Heeseung teased but his husband definitely had an answer ready by it. "No I'll be the proudest while standing next to you and holding your hand" Jaeyun replied and heeseung's heart fluttered at that.

Jaeyun giggled noticing the red blush on his husband's face and leaned on the elder's shoulder. The two were so busy in themselves that when they turned towards the Royal Family they blushed as the royals looked at them with teasing glances.

"Oh sorry we forgot you were here your Highness no wait I think it was the other way around" Riki mocked but shut his mouth and looked the other way when jaeyun glared at him.

Heeseung laughed a little and kissed his husband's forehead but furrowed when he felt it burning up a little. "Are you not okay love? " Heeseung questioned and placed his finger tips on jaeyun's forehead to check his temperature. He sighed as he noticed the temperature high. "Did you not feel the fever darling?" Heeseung questioned but jaeyun just shook his head.

"I was already tired so didn't give a thought about it" Replied the younger making Heeseung excuse them and leave the hall as the royals agreed to it. Jaeyun could feel weaker as his legs started to give up when they walked through the hallway.

Heeseung panicked as he quickly supported his husband who was nearly falling off. "What happened dear? " He questioned but Jaeyun just shook his head. "Those shadow knights" Jaeyun spoke with a pant as he crouched down.
"Those shits still have their spell on me"

Heeseung stared blankly at his husband and without amy further notice picked the younger up. "Heeseung" Jaeyun called out but The other just shushed the younger male and quickly walked to his husband's room. He was quick to reach there and closed the door behind while placing the male gently on the bed.

He turned back to leave the room for moment but was stopped by a hand on his own. He looked back confusingly just to see Jaeyun staring at him with his red eyes. "Where are you going" The younger questioned while pulling the elder's body closer to his own. "I'll be back in a moment love" Heeseung excused but his husband just shaked his head as no and pulled heeseung with more force.

Heeseung eventually fell on top of his husband who just closed his eyes and hugged the wine haired tightly. "What happened darling? " Heeseung questioned as he rolled over on the bed and securing Jaeyun in his arms while ruffling his hair so he could feel better.

As expected Jaeyun hummed in relaxation as he felt the warm fingers massaging his scalp. "Your warmth feels so right" Jaeyun replied calmly but it was Enough to fluster up heeseung. He smiled secretly and continued doing the little massage on his husband's head to make him feel lighter.