07 - Am Your Husband First

Jaeyun woke up feeling fresh but still sleepy at some point. He groaned a little and sat down on the bed as he rubbed his eyes. He looked around confusingly as he saw no one next to him.

"You are awake dear " Heeseung spoke as he entered their room, fully dressed and neat. "Why didn't you wake me up" Jaeyun asked as he stretches out his elbows and upper body. "Well it's still very early dear look outside" Heeseung said and jaeyun couldn't help but look outside the window just to see the early sunrise.

"Oh I see " Jaeyun said and again sleepily laid on the bed which made heeseung giggle a bit. "My dear you can sleep more if you want cause we have a busy schedule for today " Heeseung spoke and Jaeyun just hummed.

The crown prince made his way and sat near the sleeping male. After a few minutes a knock was heard on the door and heeseung was quick to answer "come in".

One of the gaurds came in and bowed to heeseung before saying " Your Highness the preparations are done for the event and welcoming of the Royal spouse. The Queen asked both the highness to check it and give their validation "

"We will be there in a while " Heeseung answered as he covered the younger's body with the blanket before glaring at the gaurd who quickly bowed and left the rook in nervousness. Heeseung sighed as he waked up the male who groaned but still stood up.

"Get up and dresses dear we need to leave now " Heeseung said and jaeyun wasn't in a place to disagree.

The two entered the hall as they again wore the matching suits with almost identical crowns. It was an event and party for the welcome of the Royal spouse of the crown prince.

"Your palace is so beautiful" Jaeyun whispered to his husband who smiled in return and intertwined their fingers while greeting the guests. "Our palace Dear don't forget that we are the upcoming rulers of the kingdom" Heeseung whispered back making Jaeyun's cheeks heat. 

Heeseung just laughed lowly and glanced at the crowded hall. Everyone were busy eating, drinking and interacting with each other. 

"I already wanna go back" Jaeyun spoke as he dramatically laid his head on heeseung's shoulder action like he was tired. Heeseung giggled and patted the younger's head before scanning the big hall once again.

His eyebrows furrowed as he saw someone glancing at Jaeyun but not with some positive vibes. Heeseung followed his eyes and saw him keeping his eyes on the exposed waist of the younger as he was trying to fix his clothes.

Jaeyun was startled when he felt a hand remove his hand from his waist. He looked at his husband who fixed his clothes from the back while coming in contact with his skin in between. "I was doing it on my own" Jaeyun spoke as he glanced at the elder who was currently busy at glaring someone. "You seemed to be troubling my dear so I did it" Heeseung ruffled the younger's hair who closed his eyes for a brief second, feeling comfort through the touch. 

The couple were so busy in their world that they didn't notice the high ranker official approaching them with a witty smile. "Greetings royal highness" the official spoke and Heeseung internally rolled his eyes. No one in the royal family liked this official because of his guts and his nasty deeds. Heeseung could just wish this old man won't do anything to his dear husband. 

"Hello to you too Mr. Shin" Heeseung spoke as he gently put his arms around the younger's waist to pull him closer to his body when he saw the old man trying to lean on Jaeyun's side. "You are really pretty Prince" the man laughed as he tried to touch the younger's hand who thanked and  laughed out while intentionally fixing his already neat hair with that hand making the official clear his throat. 

"Oh your waist size is perfect what is it ?" the man asked he tried to touch the younger's waist but was stopped when Jaeyun's eyes glowed red. the man freaked out a bit and bowed before leaving the couple alone. "What did you do to him Jaeyun-ah ?" Heeseung confusingly looked at his husband with questions as the younger chuckled a bit. 

"When we Fire symbols get angry our eyes glow red and our hand ignites fire but as you were holding my hand your water symbol calmed it down" Jaeyun spoke feeling his cheeks flush as heeseung Tightened his fingers around the male.

"Interesting do all fire symbols calm down with the water one? " Sunoo interrupted the conversation of the couple making Heeseung internally curse. Why does my brothers have to interrupt me time with jaeyun? " He thought and looked at sunoo whose focus was on jaeyun at the moment.

"No only the one who are destined to be together just like me and the Royal highness" Heeseung replied as he signalled sunoo by his eyes to go away.
"Oh that's so cool" Sunoo smirked and left the couple alone making heeseung sigh in relief.

Heeseung looked down and his caught something. "Your laces are untied my dear" He spoke and bent down to fix them making a few people gasp around them and Jaeyun widened his eyes. "Hey you shouldn't do this publicly you are the crown prince" Jaeyun whispered as he felt very embarrassed because of the whispering around them.

"Your husband first dear" Heeseung spoke as he quickly tied the laces back and cleaned his hands on his pants first before holding the younger's hands while still being on his knees. "May I have your dance dear one?" He spoke as he kissed the ring finger on the younger's hand and Jaeyun could feel his heart beat rise up.

"Of course my crown" Jaeyun blushed and helped the elder to stand up before placing his one hand on his husband's shoulder while Heeseung gently wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. The two intertwined their vacant hands and the music suddenly changed into a slow and romantic one as the princes danced in harmony.

The two stared in each other's eyes while swaying their bodies together. They were perfectly synchronized while dancing with no mistakes.

The crowd and royals were in awe as they saw their symbols surround them. A coating of fire behind jaeyun and water for Heeseung. It was a moment full of romance and elegance.

The event was soon finished and the couple tiredly made their ways towards their room.

"I'm so tired" Jaeyun whined as he came inside the room wearing his night to be but this time it was a purple one. He quickly let his body hit the soft material of the bed as heeseung who entered the room next chuckled.

"You get sleepy so easily dear" Heeseung spoke as he closed the door behind while earning a soft "hmm" From his husband.
"I don't know it's just that the temperature here is making me really sleepy" Jaeyun spoke as he sat up straight on the bed while waiting for heeseung who was looking for something.

"Here it is" Heeseung smiled as he brought a covered plate. near the younger who looked at him in pure confusion. "What's this?" He asked as he looked at the covered plate curiously
"

I promised to give you the best deserts so here" Heeseung replied as he uncovered the plate and jaeyun mouth watered at it.

The young prince quickly took the spoon and took a bite from the desert. He ate the desert and felt amazing as it melted in his mouth. "This is perfection" He spoke and filled his spoon with another bite making heeseung smile.

"Here have it" Jaeyun spoke as he kept the spoon in front of the crown prince's mouth who looked at him surprised.
Jaeyun was confused why his husband wasn't taking a bite until he realised it was the spoon he just used. "Oh I'm so sorry my crown" Jaeyun apologized and attempted to take his hand back.

But he wasn't able to as Heeseung held his hand and took the bite from the spoon. "Y-you are a crown prince you shouldn't eat like that" Jaeyun spoke with nervousness making heeseung chuckle as he looked deep in the younger's eyes.

"Told you my beloved, your husband first then the crown prince"

___________________________________________

Slow but progressive romance hehe ~~

**✿❀ ❀✿**