24 - Swear To Protect You

If it would be one of those normal afternoons then Heeseung would be sitting and doing his work while waiting for his husband to give him the usual visits.

But it wasn't, now Heeseung sat on his usual throne and read all the complaints and issues filled by the citizens from different class. His mind full of worry as it was the fifth day of his husband's absence in the palace.

Though they were coming back today as heard by the messenger but heeseung was worried then ever as the information that said that the princes have some wounds and injuries was heard by him.

Yet he was happier and prouder as his husband succeeded in defeating the ice kingdom on the battle and saved the nation from and severe loss or a bigger battle. Words can't even put in play about how proud Heeseung felt because of this brave achievement of his Jaeyun, cause it's not really easy to fight while teaming up with soldiers and prince you aren't familiar with in terms of defense.

A knock was heard on the door and Heeseung immediately knew who it was by the knocking pattern. Within next five seconds the door flung open revealing the tall figure of his younger brother.

"You aren't done with your work? " Younger prince, Sunghoon remarked as he bowed a little out of respect before saying anything. "I am but I wanna continue this to kill my time" The crown prince answered honestly making Sunghoon just let out a nod.

"I think you would want to go and check the decorations and all" Sunghoon spoke and Heeseung nodded as he got up with a blank face and eyes, not really having any mood of anything. He was ready to leave the room but his brother suddenly interrupted him. "Are you missing your husband that much? Your last time together? " Sunghoon asked in a serious manner not in some sort of jokes.

But to heeseung it was just a key to give him foggy flashbacks of their last night together.

"So pretty for me" Heeseung exclaimed as he put his hands around the younger's waist before attacking the younger's body who was just let out whimpering as he closed his eyes feeling heeseung's lips trail over his body.

Carefully moving to jaeyun's neck as heeseung kissed and sucked on the mark and other area near it making Jaeyun grip on his head as he felt his symbol kicking in more. "Careful there" Jaeyun let out in a whiny tone as heeseung's knee hit his thighs accidentally.

Carving for the lips of his husband, jaeyun tucked on his hair lightly making the elder male look at him with his wet lips which only made Jaeyun's urge grow needier. Pressing their lips together in a more passionate kiss.

Not being able to control his desire anymore jaeyun poked his teeth on his husband's lips making heeseung immediately insert his tongue in the younger's hot craven, sucking directly on jaeyun's tongue.

He brought back the distracted younger back in senses as heeseung's hands made their way on his pants's waistband, which was covering till his belly button.

Knowing his husband was asking for consent before his actions. Jaeyun smiled as his heart fluttered at the gesture. He nodded leaving a smiley heeseung behind who worked on his neck with his lips while his hands worked different.

Heeseung who was now busy with his work as he checked the hall thoroughly and planned it with the other officials. It was already evening and they were soon to be finished. For now Heeseung seemed to have forgotten about the news of his husband and brother returning home by the midnight.