chpt.1: Princess y/n

"Princess Y/n! The king is waiting for your presence." said the lady-in- waiting, while you continue to admire yourself in the mirror.

"Coming!" You replied in annoyance of not even letting you admire yourself in peace. "Do they have to be in a hurry for everything?" You mumbled to yourself and went behind them.

"Ah, if it isn't it my beautiful daughter herself? Come, have a seat beside me. How is the book you are reading recently?" Asked your father. "Mm, good I suppose .But, isn't it strange father? Why does Peter keep on going though the window? Cannot he ask Wendy to open it for him?" You show your innocent eyes.

A slight chuckle escaped from his mouth before he said, "They're all fantasies dear." You twisted your mouth, "And that's why I like to read them. Do you think I could be a good author father?" I asked.

"Maybe you could but first, you should eat your food" Interrupted your mother. You smile and started to eat your food. 

After a long conversation while dinner you stood up and said, "I feel very tired. I'm going to sleep." And pecked both of their cheeks bidding your goodnights.

......................................................

The next morning when  woke up to hear  loud noises downstairs. You got ready and went down just to see your father yelling at a guard. "Is everything alright. Why is fath-"

"Take her inside" You got interrupted by your  father. As your mother shoved you back upstairs to your bedroom.

"Mother, is everything alright? What happened?" You ask as soon as you entered. "Nothing dear, just, you know king Hwang right? He asked you in hand of marriage to his son prince Hyunjin in return of both of the kingdoms combining. Father denied but he says he(king hwang) will..." She looked down.

"He will?" You questioned. "He said he will take your soul in return!" She busts out into tears. 

"Wait, what?!" You gasp, as another voice entered, none other than your father.

"Don't worry, I have a plan." 

...............................................

A week passed by and today was the day you had to leave the castle. You and your parents went to the back of the castle. You wore your hood, Hiding your face and hugged them both for the last time. 

Your eyes, filled with tears. Hearts, broken.

Who thought a day like this would enter in your life.

It was the time you needed to go. Your father had told the kingdom that you have died and arranged a fake funeral. You said your goodbyes and headed into the forest. Slowly fading away.

Your most beloved parents, the people you loved the most in this whole world, leaving them was something you could not accept. But, you did leave, hoping one day you'll all be back together.