chpt.20: It hurts

You couldn't help but to cry your heart out. You cried and cried until you fell asleep.

"Y/n?" Someone knocked multiple times. No reply. The door cracked open and revealed a worried Jimin. He saw your figure fast asleep. He took a deep sigh and came close to you closing the door behind him.

He could see dried and fresh tears stained on your pale face. The sign you were crying. His heart clenched knowing the reason you were crying was him.

He sat beside you on the edge of your bed cupping your cheeks. You sniffed your pink nose still in your sleep. He couldn't control his verge of crying. Tears started to well up in his beautiful eyes.

He pulled his face closer to yours gently placing his soft plump lips on yours.

His tears fell down and settled on your cheeks making him cry more. He moved his lips as his tears just fall on your face. One fell under your eyes.

You opened you heavy eye lids and saw his figure towering above you. Feeling your soft lips.

You closed your eyes as tears streamed down yours. You open them again.

You didn't want to push him away. You never wanted to push him away. You want him like this, on you, forever.

You slowly sneaked your hands hands around his neck and pulled him closer, giving in. His tears streamed down like a waterfall. He felt guilt running all over him. The guilt that he's kissing you after hurting you.

He held your waist, gently letting his huge body settle on yours. "I'm sorry" he mumbled. "No, I am. I should've told you earlier." "No, I let my anger get the best of me. I feel too guilty." "For kissing me?"

Tears rolled down without break from your eyes. "I want you. Please don't hurt me." You pleaded as he shook his head. "Take it. Take everything you want from me. I'm yours. Yours only. I'd never hurt you."

You could fell his warm breath touching your lips. His tears mixing with yours, making you look like you were crying his tears.

He placed his lips on you neck as you moan by his movements. He sucked your neck devouring your taste. You ran your fingers through his soft brown hairs as he placed wet kisses on your neck.

He pulled his body weight back up and looked in your eyes. "You're driving me crazy, Y/n." "Go crazy."

He again smashed his lips on yours feeling you. His tongue explored every inch of your mouth, taking your moans.

He pulled back digging his face under your neck, hugging your body.

"I love you." He said. You chuckled as you played with his hair. "No reply?" You shook your head. "I guess this is what I get for hurting you." He mumbled as his breath tickled your skin.

............................................................

the next day~

"So when are we going to prepare for their wedding?" Your father asks Jimin's father. "Soon Lee. It has to happen very soon."

"I'm ready shall we leave?" Asked your mother entering the hallway. "Did you tell the kids?" Asked Jimin's mother. "Yes, I did J/m." "Okay, let's go now honey. We'll be back before noon Lee. Bye bye." Said your father taking your mother. She bid goodbye one last time to Jimin's parents and they went getting on the carriage.

Meanwhile~

"Your highness. We have information that King Lee and Queen Lee have gone for their kingdom." Said a guard. "Kill them!" Screamed Hwang. "You-" "I said, Kill them!"

...............................................................

Warning! This part is a bit violent and if you are sensitive about these thing please skip it. I repeat this is not real!

They were going through the forest peacefully when some knights blocked their way and the horses hit a hard break. "Honey?" "Wait here I'll go check." Your mother nodded.

Your father got off the carriage and saw a horrible scene of your knights getting killed. His eyes widened and he went too the area, pulling his sword.

He swung his sword to the other knight, But, it was too late. He got pierced in the stomach as he felt nauseas. Blood came out his mouth as he heard the voice of his dear wife. "Honey!"

Their swung their sword at your mother, making a wide cut on her neck. She slowly closed her eyes as her soul left her body.

At the palace~

A guard ran into the castle drenched with blood.

"Your highness!" He screamed as Jimin's father's attention was caught.

"King Hwang, he's made his move!" He said. "What do you mean?" Jimin's father asked. "The king and queen," "What happened?" Asked Jimin's mother all worried. "He killed them both." The guard looked down.

"What?!" Cried the queen. "No no no no." The king's eyes filled with tears. "What will I tell to their children? Lee!" He burst into tears holding his wife as they sob together.

After a long cry they pulled apart. "Call Jimin and Rosè." He ordered his guard as he nodded and came of.

.........................................................

You heard a knock on your door.

"Come in." You said loud enough to hear. "Oh, Jimin. Are mother and father here yet. It's past noon and they said they'll be back before. I'm getting worried." You asked as he was silent. "Y/n." He called as you went near him. "Yes." "Mother and father," "Mother and father? Thay what? What happened? Jimin?"

"They," "They what Jimin? Jimin tell me. Jimin!" He looked at you with tears in his eyes. "Sorry."

"No, don't tell me that Jimin. Jimin look at me. Tell me they're okay. Jimin!" "Y/n,"

You walked backwards. Hands on your mouth. You didn't know how to react. Your soul was with you, but you didn't feel like you had it.

Your back hit the wall. Hardly. You didn't care. Your heart hurted more. You turned to the wall. You smacked the wall with all your strength. You cried. Why did fate always wanna play with you.

You felt your arms getting tired. You banged your forehead on the wall. Crying 'why'.

Jimin came running to you and turned you. His heart clenched seeing your state.

Eyes burning with rage as depressed tears flow down. Face swollen and red. Hair all messy and ruined.

You continued to hit your head. Not on the wall, but on his chest. He put his arms around you stroking your back hoping you'd calm down, but no.

"Why? Why does fate hate me so much? What did I do to who? Jimin..." You cried. He kissed your head still hugging you. "Y/n," He could hear your sobbing.

It was louder than usual. You never sobbed so loud. Always cried to yourself.

But you felt better. Having someone to cry with. Crying in someone's arms. Clinging onto them. It felt good. So good you didn't want to let go.

He would hold you. Longer than you expected. He wanted to hold you like this forever.

And ever.

And ever.