chpt.8:My muffin

I gently knocked on her room door a few times and I entered after I got a reply.
"Who's that?"A very familiar voice came.
"Is that Rosè?"
"Jimin?Yah!What are you doing here?"
"You can come in,prince Jimin"Said a softer voice.
So I let myself in.

I saw y/n's figure resting her head on Rosè's shoulder.She moved away and wiped her tears.I asked Rosè what happened by my brows.And she whispered "Yongbok"
In the same way I asked her,
"how do you know?"
"I'm her best friend,duh."

"Ohhh,Ms.best friend? Could you go out for a while?"I asked.
"Why should I get out?If you wanna talk,just talk.I am not taking my leave."
She said in a sassy way.
"Get out brat"
"Hmph!You're so bad.Y/n,I'm going for now.But be careful from this monkey."
"She will,your sassiness.Now can you go?"

She rolled her eyes and went out stomping while I sat beside y/n.
"What happened?"
"Rosè told me he was here since he was young.I know you're coming from him"
"He said he missed you"
"I didn't even know if he is alive.He's lying.He didn't miss me at all.Or else he would've come back to me."She said with a cracked voice.Tears fell on her hands which were on her lap.

I took her chin gently and made her look at me.

A/n p.o.v.

He saw tears in your eyes.Your vision was blur because of the tears.It cleared when they started to roll down your cheeks.

He cupped your cheeks and wiped those tears gently with his thumb.
You couldn't control it.You clung onto his waist and started to cry harder.His heartbeat started increasing.You just wanted someone to comfort you after everything that happened in your miserable lonely life.Rosè tried to do it .But it didn't help.

Your sobs broke his heart.He slowly wrapped his arms around your waist and held you tightly.You both loved it.Felt safe in eachother's tight embrace.
Your subtle scent peirced though his nose.Your breath hitched by breathing his musk oder and sobbing.

All he could do was this.He didn't know what to do or what to say.He just wanted to hold you close like this forever.

He pulled apart by cupping your cheeks again.
"It's ok,mm?He wants to see you.I didn't let him because of this.You wanna see him?"

You nodded rapidly.
"Let's go."

He held your wrist and took you to Felix's room.He gently oped the door knob and took you in.Felix was in deep thoughts and didn't notice.
"Yah!" Called Jimin.

He snapped out and turned back.Tears filled again in both of your eyes seeing eachother. He ran to you and hugged you tightly as you put you hands on his back.

"My muffin~" he said while holding your scalp.
"Oppa~"
"I'm here angel." He placed a gentle kiss on your head.You could feel his tears falling on your head.

He did those.He did every single thing a big brother could do to make his sister comfortable with him.He did all that when he was young.And wanted to do more when he got older.But,fate had something else in it's hands.

"You didn't even think about me did you?" You asked pulling away.
"What?Did you think I got amnesia,or something from that fall?"
You chuckled.
"Everyday I wake up,you're the only thing that comes to my mind. I've missed you more than anything. "
"I missed you too oppa."
"Don't tell me you forgot how you used to call me? "
"Never"
You said and hugged him again.

"Wow! This is what you call brotherhood.Watch,and learn!"Said Rosè to her brother standing next to him.
"Wt-when did you come her?" Said Jimin who got startled by her voice.
"I never thought Yongbok had this inner person in him."Said Rosè.
"Mm...I'll try to be better for you from now on." He said putting his arm over his sister and look back at you both.
Rosè gave him a "Bombastic side eye"
look and said,
"You know that isn't going to happen right?"
"If I say I'll try,I don't just mean it.I'm sorry for being that way with you"
"Apology accepted big brother."
"Really? "
"But,you owe me a favour. "
"And?"
"It's a secret so,not right now."

He nodded and looked at you both again only to find you staring at both of them.
"I guess it isn't one pair of siblings who got reunited." Said Yongbok in his deep voice.
"But still,Yongbok you're really cheezy with lines." Said Jimin.
You all laughed at his compliment which was more like a tease.

But,didn't see two pair of eyes admiring the four of you.
"They all look so happy together honey." Said the queen in a husky voice.But you could hear the excitement in the tone.
"I never thought our two children would double to four." Said her husband in the same tone.
"Let's leave them alone for a while. "
She said and dragged him away.