chpt.19: Hwang knows

"Thank you." You said as she handed you a cup of warm hot chocolate. "My pleasure." She smiled and sat with you on the bed.

"So Rosie,when are you getting married with my brother?" You teased and nudged her arm. She smacked your hand as you groan and chuckle."Wae? Did I ask anything wrong? Did something happen between the both of you? Did you kiss? Or even worse? Are you pregnent?" "Shut up~pervert~""Your brother is. He's such a flirt.""He's in love. With my girl" she wiped her fake tears. You scoffed and layed on her shoulder sipping your hot chocolate.You sighed."No,I am"

"I'm proud of you Y/nie." He put a hand over your shoulder."I want us all to live like this forever. Here. You,me, Jimin, Felix, our parents,maybe even our children,together. Happily. As a huge family." She said smiling.

Finishing your last sips of hot chocolate,you turned at Rose."Done?" you nodded as she asked."let's go." She said getting up,placing both your cups on the table and wearing your huge coats. She held your hand and took you out.

You both entered the hallway as you saw your fathers were discussing something with eachother. It looked a bit serious.

"Good evening father. What are you both doing." Rose asked. "Nothing dear,it's just Jake was supposed to come today.But,isn't still here." Your father replied."Jake as in,Jimin's friend?" She asked again."Exactly,we have to do something about Edith. And we have to plan soon." She hummed as her father said."Mmm...we don't know when Hwang will know too." Your father said as the name quickly popped up in your head. Hwang. You totally forgot about Hwang. He'll kill you if he knows.

Chills ran over your spine.

"Father, he won't know soon right?" You asked in a scared tone. "No sweetie, don't be scared. He won't" He came to you as soon as he noticed your tone. He pulled you in a gentle embrace. "He won't. Okay? As long as we're here, no one can do anything to you." You hummed as he kissed your head and pulled away. He smiled at you hiding his tears from your sight. You nodded and went to Rose and held her hands as she smiled at you warmly you didn't notice your brothers entered the scene.

Jimin looked at you with sympathetic eyes as you raised your eyebrows and he shook his head. You kept looking at for every second you didn't listen to any of their conversation. He noticed every movement of yours and smiled internally.

"Okay, we also have work to do. We'll meet at dinner. Mmm?" You fathers said as you all nodded.

Jimin came towards you and looked in your eyes. You looked up as he was taller than you. Rose understood the situation and let go of your hand. You looked at her disappearing figure as she and Felix were going. Leaving you two alone.

You could feel Jimin's glaze on you though you weren't looking at him.

He held your wrist and pulled you outside the castle. He stopped after going a bit far from it and looked at you. You gave him a frustrated look. "What happened to you today?" You asked. No reply. Just a stare. "I asked, "what happened to you?'" You asked again. Still, no reply. Just a stare.

"I'm going to smack you if you don't tell me!" You raised your hands as he held it stopping you and pulled you close.

He stared into your soul, piercing through. Shivers ran down your spine. "You're raising your hand on me huh?" He asked in a low voice. You gulped and yanked your hand away. "Did someone posses you or something? What has gotten into you?" You asked again. This time your voice a bit louder.

"Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?" He asked again coming closer. "What didn't I tell you? What are you saying?" You asked really not understanding. "Oh, you don't know do you? You know Hwang right?" He asked making you freeze. He scoffed. "Just one word. Just one word, did you utter out about this? Why are you so careless Y/n?" "Jimin you don't know what he'll do. You don't know him. Okay?" "That's why I'm asking why didn't you tell me!"

He yelled you. Wow.

Tears fill in your eyes as he's never been harsh on you. He was always soft on you. Took care of you like a baby. But now he's come to the part where he yells at you.

He noticed it. Tears in your eyes. Made him soften immediately.

"Y/n -" "Why do you care huh? What am I to you now? You yelled at me right? What do you care about me? " You yelled back.

Yes, you had the strength to yell back.

He looked at you disbelieved. He came to touch you, but you backed away.

"No, I don't want this! You're mad at me because I didn't tell you, but if I had I wouldn't have had you with me. You think I did this on purpose? No, you made me do this. You made me forget that there was even a person named Hwang. You gave me love and everything and made me forget it. Then why did you do that huh?" You yelled again.

"Y/n listen-" "No! I don't want to! Don't you dare come near me!" You said running away inside the castle.

He felt it. He felt all of it. Your hurt, your guilt, fear, rage. Every thing you washed on him. His heart ached. Ached seeing you in pain. Because of him.

He cried. He had to cry. He wanted to cry. More that he wanted to comfort you.

Isn't that what lovers are really? Feel eachother's love and pain? Comfort eachother while facing the pain together?

When did enemies gather up just to take your love?

..............................................................................

"What?! No,it can't be. No! Lee! You liar!" Screamed Hwang in rage. "They've merged their kingdom with the devil kingdom nearby your highness." A gaurd said."Ohh,now he's betraying me with Park? That bastard!"

A beautiful figure. Cat eyes, rosey red cheeks,dark red lips. Ethereal. Alluring.

"Don't worry father. We'll have vengeance."