chpt. 24 : Angel

Jimin was in a hurry running here and there with guards preparing the horses, Agnus and Jake with a bag full of potions. You were there standing dumb. You gripped Jimin's wrist.

He looked at you. "Where are you all going?" You asked. He glanced at Jake behind you whom nodded. Jimin took a deep breath. "We're going to Edith's castle." He held your hand. "To find Rose?" You asked, and he nodded.

"C-can I come t-too?" You asked as everyone looked at you. "Y/n, I know how much you want to see Rose. You were right Edith has her, but it can be dangerous there. I don't want you to get hurt. I-" "Your royal highness," Agnus pressed.

"Okay, but stay with me at all cost okay?" You hummed. He put hand on your nape and pulled you closer, giving a warm kiss on your head. He pulled away, smiling at you. You looked down hiding your red cheeks.

He was satisfied.

"Is Maximus ready?" Jimin called. "Yes, your royal highness." Cried a guard, bringing out his signature Windsor grey. He climbed on the horse first then gave you his hand. You raised your brows. Jimin gave you a look. "Don't tell me you want your own horse." You smirked.

"Guards! Bring Y/n a horse! If my woman wants it, she gets it." You smiled admiring his figure. He was so shameless.

A guard brought a beautiful Friesian. It looked strong and powerful. Like you. You were. You just never... you know.

"Princess." The guard handed you the rein. You walked to it, holing the rein, you jumped on. Managing your huge dress. You looked at the rein and smirked.

You, felt powerful now. You, felt strong now. You, were the horse now.

"Someone is satisfied." Jimin came beside you. He was to your size. He was on his horse too of course. "Thank you Jimin." You thanked him. You knew it wasn't enough, but you wanted to say that anyway. You have many more things to thank for him than this. You, were thankful for him. You just wanted him to know that.

"For all the things my angel has done for me, this stands nothing." He smiled at you. You did too.

"Okay, are we all ready? Stick to the plan and obey Jimin. That's it." Jake said it enough for everyone to hear. "Plan? What plan?" You mumbled. "I'll tell you on the way." Jimin convinced you. You nodded.

Your eyes search one typical person from the beginning, but couldn't catch sight of them. "Jimin," He hummed. "where's Felix?" He looked at you. "H-he's back at the kingdom. For a fortnight." You nodded, but in the inside, it was stinging you. He was misunderstanding everything.

"Jimin, lead the way." Jake motioned. Jimin came in front of the group. "Y/n you too." You looked up. "Come." Jimin called. You tugged the reins, clicking your tongue, as the horse smoothly moves to your destination. You smiled, rubbing between his ears.

"You should come when you get the chance." You smiled without taking your eyes of your horse. "I want to give him a name." His smile faded. "Yeah, yeah, don't forget me once you get used to him." He pulled the reins of his horse as it galloped. You followed him.

The speed increased. It was getting fun. You were getting used to it.

"Liking it?" Jimin shouted. "Very much, thank you!" You chuckled. He smiled, shaking his head. He was happy to see you laugh and enjoy after a long phase.

He was galloping so fast. It was so loud. Almost like thunder. Wait... Thunder.

Your mouth twisted, "Thunder. Thunder, faster boy!" Jimin looked surprised. "Thunder? Out of the blue?"

You smirked. "Keep an eye out!" You cried. Jimin gasped as his horse jumped over a huge rock. "Oh my god! What in the-" "Focus!" He shut up.

After a lengthy, yet adventurous ride, you all arrive to the old Manjeol castle. Or Edith's dungeon. The horses slowed down from a distance as planned not to hear a single pin drop. You all get down from your horse.