chpt.12: The ball ceremony

It was evening and the ceremony was about to start in a few hours. You're about to get yourself ready. You decided to do it alone as you liked it that way. When you were making yourself to the bathroom you heard a knock on your door.

"Come in please!" you said loud enough for the person to hear.
"Y/n?" Called the king before coming in.
"Oh,father. What a suprise! Please take a seat father." You offered him as he shook his head and made you sit on the settee near your bed. He looked handsome. He was all ready with his royal mantel and his crown.

"You look awfully handsome today." You said as it was the truth.
"Well shouldn't I?" He asked and chuckled.

He kneeled down infront of you and held both of your hands.
"Father?" You tilted your head.
"Y/n,did you suppose wear a tiara when you left home?" He asked making you even more curious.
"Yes,it was my mother's first tiara. So as for me." You said remembering the beautiful jewelled tiara.

He took one of his hands and put it behind his back to take something. He pulled out a small jewelled tiara gold in colour. It looked as same as yours.

"I believe this is yours dear." He said placing it in your hands .
"Father,where did you get this?" You asked.
"Mmm...maybe a fairy brought it here."

You chuckled and looked at the tiara that was in your hands.
"I never thought I'd see it again. Thank you Father." You thanked him as he patted your head and stood up.

"You should start getting ready,dear. Time is ticking." He said opening the door. You nodded.

"Ugh! Father what are you doing here? Never mind. Y/nie,can I get ready with you?" Rosè barged in.

The king shook his head,laughing and made his way out.

"Sure Rosie." You said and a few maid brought her things and came to assist you.
"Rosie,can we this alone this time?" You asked.
"Huh? Okay,If you want" she said as the maids went out.

You both 'eeee'd in excitement holding eachother's hands.

You made your way to the bathroom first and washed yourself up. Then Rosè. You put your lovely light beige puff sleeved gown which fit perfectly on your waistline. A floral pattern on it.

A/n: I couldn't find the dress I imagined so I tried to sketch it out

A/n: I couldn't find the dress I imagined so I tried to sketch it out.Hope you like it

You twirled around infront of the mirror,to see your self better. You loved it.

"Oh my Y/ nie! Is that you? You look so good!"
"Thank you my lady." You said dramatically as you both laugh.
"Wait for me" said said and ran behind the dressing screen.

She came out with a beautiful green,off shouldered,tulle gown that suited perfect for her.