chpt.15: Your lips

You feel relaxed as your head rested on the board of the bed after getting treated and washed by the maids.

"How does my angel feel now?" Asked your mother with worry.
"Not much better mother." You said as the scent of Edith's parfum increased your migraine.
"Get well soon sweetheart. " said Jimin's mother placed a kiss on your head.
"Rest okay? " said your mother and they both made their way out leaving you and Rosè.

"Y/nie~" Rosè whined as you hummed.
"I'm sorry ~" you shot a glare at her.
"Rosie,you are saying this probably 100 times! Stop! It's not your fault!" You scolded.
"But stil-" before she could complete the room door opened.

"Hey." Jimin and Felix entered.
"Where are your manners misters?" Asked Rosè.
"I ate them" replied Jimin not taking his eyes of you.
"Baby I think we should go." Felix called Rosè.
"Baby?" Her cheeks turned red.
"Why you want me to carry you? Okay then." Felix took Rosè in his armes as she uttered nonsense.
"I didn't mean that! I can walk! Lixie! "

You both were blank looking at them leave.
"Lixie? I used to call him 'Bokkie'." You tilted your head.
"Hmph! No manners! Don't even close the door after their gone! " Jimin mumbled and closed the door.

"Is my baby okay?" He asked coming and sitting near you on the bed. You shook your head signing your oppose.
He took your hands in his and kept them on his lips as two tears stream on them.
"I'm sorry." You sighed.
"Why are you sorry?"
"I caused all of this."
"And how is that?"
"I came here in the first place. And stayed here.I should've went taking Yongbok. "
"Correction; I took you here. And made you stayed here. I didn't let you go."
"Yes,and that's the problem."
"You are no problem here,Y/n"

He pulled you in his lap. He chuckled as you snuggled into his neck.
"I missed your lips." You confessed.
"Why? Did Edith kiss you?"
"She would've if you didn't come earlier. God,she's a monster."
He chuckled slightly.
"She is for taking and hurting what's mine."

"Can I have a kiss? My lips hurt." You asked with a cute pout.
"And are mine gonna heal them?" He asked and you nodded.

He held your left cheek which was only able to get holded because of your position and kept his lips on yours moving them slowly. You smiled as you got what you wanted. He smiled too. You both felt eachother's smiles one on another's. Butterflies dancing in your tummy. You could feel his heart racing. You took his hand and kept it on his chest to feel his heartbeat.

He tried to pull away but you held the collar of his coat and deepened the kiss.
"Don't let go" you murmered in between.

He gave in and held your waist to keep you from slipping of his lap. You both had your moment for a while and pulled back catching your breaths.

"Thank you." You whispered as he smiled and mouthed,
"I didn't know I had a bold woman."
"I hope you get used to it."
"Oh I will."
"Again,thank you Jimin. For always giving me what I want."
"Ask me to set the world on fire. I would also do that for you."
"I would never ask for something silly." You laughed.
"I love it when you laugh."
"I love you"
"I love you more." He said hugging you.

You both pulled away hearing the door open.
"Y/n dear,you didn't have your-huuuh! Jimin! What are you doing?" Cried Jimin's mother.
"Nothing mother! I just came to check on her!" He screamed.
"Lier! He's making me fall for him mother!" You interrupted. And he looks at you shook.
"You're taking advantage? Huh? Get out now!" She placed the tray she brought on your bed and shoved him out of the room.

She laughed turning at you as you did too.
"This boy has grown too soon."
"Was father like this too mother?" You asked.
"Afcourse not. He was worse!" You chuckled.

She sat on the bed taking the tray and picking up the spoon. She took some food and fed it to you.
"But really Y/n, he's fell for you." You tilted your head.
"We all saw you both dancing. And you looked so cute together. Felix told us all he likes you very much. You have a good brother. "
You smiled .
"I swear to you ,I'm not giving Jimin to anyone except you"
You looked at her with tears in your eyes. You hugged her as she hugged you back.

"Now eat." She fed you.

A/n: sorry for the short part