chpt.16: Born again

Few days passed after the incident. You opened your eyes after your deep slumber.

"Good morning my baby." You hear Jimin say.
"Mmm...mmmm...Jimin? What are you doing here this early?" You mumbled.
"I came here to wish my angel." He said proudly. You rub your eyes and let a yawn and sat straight.
"Wish?"
"Yeah. Happy Birthday my princess." He pinched your cheeks and pecked your lips.
"Ugh,Jimin.I didn't brush. Wait,how do you know?"
"I don't care. And I don't have to tell you."
"Mmm...thank you." You yawned again and smiled sarcastically.
"Your welcome. Get ready." He kissed your forehead and took his leave.

You touched your forehead and smiled blushing to yourself.
"My birthday."

You got up and made yourself to the bathroom and filled the bathtub.You stripped yourself and inserted your legs into the tub,slowly sitting inside. The warm water vanishing the stress in your muscles made you feel relaxed.

You stepped out of the tub finishing and covering yourself with a towel. You came out of your bathroom and saw a light blue dress laying on your bed with a note on top. You took the note in your hands and opened it starting to read the cursive writing.

'Happy birthday my Y/nie! Just a tiny gift from me. I hope you like it!
Love,
Rosè. '

You smiled at the memo in your hand and glanced at the dress. You held the top and showed it to yourself taking it behind the dressing screen. You threw your towel and covered yourself with your clothes. You came out and took a look at the mirror.

You took you brush and started to groom your scalp. You took a gold butterfly clip and attached two parts of your hair and made a lose twisted ponytail. You finished your look and came out to the hallway making your way to Rosè's room.

You knocked on her door after reaching and entered in getting a reply.

"Aha.. look who's here. My birthday girl. You look stunning Y/nie." She announced while you were coming in.
"Happy Birthday muffin~" Felix came out of nowhere from inside.
"Where did you come from? Wait a minute,why are you here?" You asked suspiciously seeing smudge of lipstick near his lips.
"Ahem,is that relevant now?" Asked Rosè.
"Is that lipstick?" You asked again in the same tone.

He quickly wiped his lips and glanced at Rosè.
"Lipstick? Where? N-"
"Here." You said sternly wiping it off.

A maid stood at the door frame and called the three of you.
"Breakfast is ready your royals."

You nodded and looked at the nervous couple,chuckling.
"I was just teasing you both."
They looked at eachother then at you blushing.
"Okay,stop blushing and come on. I'm hungry." You said leaving them alone and going to the dining room.

You were walking halfway thought the hallway when out of the blue,Jimin jumped infront of you. You got startled and fell down.

"Awe,I'm sorry I started you." He gave you his hand.
"Thank you." You said taking his hand and standing up.
"Your wel-"
"For hurting my ass." You interrupted holding his hand.
"Hey, I said I'm sorry."
"It's okay." You said pulling him to the area you were heading.

Entering the dinning room while talking to eachother,you didn't realise that all eyes were on you. The kings cleared their throats making you both look at them letting go of your hands and taking your seats.Making the four chuckle to themselves. Just in time,the other couple were entering and taking their seat.

You all started eating. "So today is our Y/n's birthday. Happy Birthday dear." Your father started. "Don't forget my wish,Happy birthday my baby." Continued your mother."Hey,what about us? Happy Birthday Y/n." Said Jimin's mother and father in union. You smiled at all the wishes you were getting. You thanked them all and continued your eating.

You all were finishing up when your father started,"So, I thought we should be taking our leave tomorrow. We also have work at the palace"

Felix,you and Rose shot the three of your heads up while Jimin was just eating peacefully.

"Father,isn't it too soon. I mean,we could stay here for a while." Felix started."Well,Yongbok we should't be a burden right Y/n?" replied your mother asking you. you didn't even say a word too stunned to speak."Y/n?" You looked up."Yes father?""Why are you silent dear?" "Your wish father." you said simply as Jimin looks up at you."Okay, it's settled then we're leaving tomorrow." Your father said as Jimin's dismissed all of you. Felix started getting suspicious after your father"s normal actions.

Jimin walked ahead of you. You got enough of his behavior that annoyed you. You ran up to him and pulled him by his arm dragging him to his room. You slammed the door locked it and went near his window. He followed you and stood in front of you."Did something happen?" He asked crossing his arms. You looked at him with teary eyes and asked him in concern,"What do you mean'did something happen?'? Aren't you going to do anything?"' "About what?He asked normally controlling his laugh for some reason."What? Jimin,I'm leaving." You said sternly. "Yes,and?" He said making your more irritated."And if that happens I won't be here anymore and you can't see me!" you said being enough with this. He burst into laughter making you tilt your head in confusion.

He came closer to you cupping your cheeks gently."Baby, who said I can't see you? Huh? I can see you whenever I want can't I?I'll come there to meet Felix and you too. Mmm?".Tears rolled down your cheeks."But that isn't the same.I want to stay with you. Here. With your parents,my parents
,Rose,Yongbok,everyone.I don't want to leave you." You hugged him.His heart clenched seeing you cry,but he had to keep his secret.

He pulled and cupped your face again."Look at me. Y/n,you can"t cry on your birthday can you? You'll always be with me in here." He pointed at his heart. You sniffed your red nose making you look like a bunny. He smiled remembering something."You look cute when your angry." You glared at him as he chuckled. He took his face closer to yours and you asked,"Why do you always kiss me?" "Because,I can't resist those strawberry lips of yours. I thought you liked it.Don't you?" "And me? Oh please." You chuckled as he did too.

He attached his lips on your pulling you deeply in.Colliding them on yours so he could get a reply. As you replied again you felt like both of your souls were having a conversation together. No words needed,your heartbeats were enough.

You both pulled away to breath and attached you foreheads on one another's."I love you,Jimin." You whispered."I love you more princess.I promise,I will sort this all out for you okay. I know you will be happy tomorrow." he said as you nodded.