chpt.2: The runaway

You've been running for so long now, barefoot. You knew you couldn't go back so you had to run further. It still didn't get dark. So, it wasn't that terrifying for you.

You groaned as you felt a sharp prick on your heel. You got pricked by a thorn. You thought you were in the middle of the forest.

You were bruised everywhere. Your dress was torn in every angle.

You wished there wasn't a wolf around you. At least you were glad you were alive.

You hear horses neigh out of the blue, making you get startled. Voices of men chatting could be heard. 

You were too afraid now. Shivering and bruised. You barely looked humanoid.

Tears drained in your eyes. You got bad vibes. You felt nauseas. 

You screamed as you tripped over a root and had fell. Realizing they could have heard you, you covered your mouth with your palm. Your vision became blurred because of your tears.

Blurry figures of horses and men on them was visible to you. You could see a man getting off coming close to you. The tears rolled down as you gained your vision again.

"Hey, hey, are you okay?" You heard a soft velvety voice. The figure came close. You tried to scoot back , but stopped at a sudden contact of  soft skin, wiping away your tears .Your  senses came back. 

You saw a handsome, ethereal man kneeling in front of you. You tried to get up but you couldn't. Your legs hurt too much. 

"Are you a princess?" He asked with a soft tone. You flinched but replied, "Huh? How did you-"

"Well a normal girl wouldn't wear these type of clothes, would she?" He asked while getting up and offering his right hand. You placed your hand on his and got up but again tripped.

This time you didn't fall, but felt a grip on your waist. It was light, yet strong. Realizing your hands were on his shoulders, you felt your cheeks burn.

He felt churns in his stomach, giving him a never experienced feeling. He admired your features feeling amazed by your beauty. Snapping him back, you stood straight. 

He helped you to hop on his horse and he did as well. You felt his soft breath near your left ear, making something dance in your tummy. 

It was strange and new for you, never getting this feeling before.

"What's your name princess? Which kingdom are you from?" he asked suddenly. "Lee Y/n, princess of The kingdom of Silla. And you are?" You reply and ask in return, not trying to show yourself vulnerable.

"Park Jimin, prince of The Devil kingdom." He uttered. "Oh, Devil kingdom... wait, Devil kingdom?!" You asked in shock. "Shu~ calm down. It's named devil kingdom, it isn't a real devil kingdom" He laughed. 

You felt like your were lifted up to the moon when he laughed as your cheeks burn. "Omo... I really got scared for a moment. Imagine getting taken by a real devil prince. Just like in those books." 

"You like fantasy?" He asked. As soon as he asks, there goes your loud speaker. 

"I love fantasy. It's just so fun to read such things like those. Thrilling and fun. Those lovely princesses and knights desiring to love each other."

"You're quite a good mood, aren't you?" He shuts you, making you want to burn yourself.

"S-sorry" You stutter. "No no don't say sorry I like it" He chuckled.

There you kept your words to yourself.