chpt.21: New chaos

Many months passed. You still couldn't get over your parents death. Everyone tried to comfort you. Rose slept with you every night, being your shoulder to cry. The who you cried your whole heart out with.

Nights where you dream about them and wake up crying for them. Nights where you'd get panic attacks and she had to call Jimin to comfort you. They took turns taking care of you. They were worried sick about you since you were more attached to them than Felix.

Felix hated it. Seeing you cry every night. It hurt him. Really bad.

The king and queen knew what to do to divert your attention. Bring you back.

Jimin.

He was the only way you could come back. Smile again. It's been ages since they saw you smile. Tough he came and comforted you, you still weren't in the mood for anything.

He tried to make it up to you, but he had a lot going on his mind too.

He had to get rid of Edith, he had to something about Hwang, Agnus has already arrived, but Jake got into some ruckus. And on top of all that, the was you.

They planned on fixing your weddings soon. They knew it was the right thing to do to stop Hwang for a while.

You just missed your parents. Very much. You didn't care about anyone around you, you just wanted them.

Just like that you were sitting in your room all alone until Rose came in with a drink in her hands.

She looked a bit different. She had a small scar near her cheekbone. You've never noticed it until today, it captured your eye. Her usual blonde hair looked a bit dark today. It looked golden.

She started to speak, "Y/n, I brought you a drink." Her voice was rough than her usual angelic tone. You loved that tone. She'd always sing to you when you sleep. Making sleep easier for you.

"It's okay Rose. I don't feel like it. What happened to your voice?" You asked.

"Umm.. uh.. I.. Uh.. Have a cold. Yes, I have a slight cold." She stuttered. "Umm... okay."

"Here drink it. Y/n" She pushed. "Umm, no it's okay."

Strange. She'd always call you using nicknames, but.

She smirked a bit. "Okay then. I'll drink it." She said gulping down the orange liquid.

As soon as she finished drinking, she started choking, screaming, she fell down from your bed. You called her by her name but she still was choking.

Everyone started coming in as you shook her body. She started spitting blood. Felix ran to you.

"What happened? Rose?" He started crying as Jimin came rushing in right after his parents. "What happened?" They all looked at you.

"She drank some juice and she suddenly started choking and bleeding." You were crying. Jimin sensed it but shook it off. Something was wrong.

"Y/n, Y/n, she... she..." You went at her worriedly as she uttered your name. She smirked a you which you only didn't fail to notice.

Something hit you hard. You sensed it. It was all wrong.

"You did this." Felix mumbled. "What?" You ask. "Don't play dumb Y/n. You did this right?"

She started choking hard. Her soul parted her body slowly. Her eye balls rolling up. There in left.

Felix didn't notice it. He carried her quickly running out.

Jimin looked at you before going behind him. You stood dumbfounded as each body glares at you before leaving.

You looked at the door as your room went empty.

"Now what?"

............................................................

"She's gone. No no no. It can't be. This can't happen." You cried as the maid just looked down.

You closed your eyes as the flashbacks hit you. Her face, her smile, the words she said,

"I want us to be forever Y/n. You, me, Felix, Jimin, our parents, and maybe our children. Like this. Happily. Forever."

Her voice, her humor, her gifts, her scent, her last smirk? That smirk, it wasn't a normal one. It gave a 'Good luck' vibe. It was a warning of what ever was coming next.

What ever was coming next.

A/n p. o .v; I had to.